FOE - Fraternal Order of Evil - USPS3 Villain Legion

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Janus, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Psychofro Active Player

2. Bee's Knees New Player

ex

No he isn't. The infamous gankster is General Power. Hero side. Not this scrub.
  3. Janus New Player

Still looking for superb healers, controllers and dps even!! Check out the main post to learn more about us and whether you would be a good fit! See you soon at dcuofoe.com!
  4. Mr.M New Player

I would like to join this league and my character name is going to be DeepSightmen and going to be a controller if you invite you would know which power I would like to apply
  5. Jensu Well-Known Player

was with them for a few months before i went on my own they are very helpful
  6. FeelsGood New Player

Get Money!

[IMG]
  7. LV~ New Player

So much money we don't know what to do with it all.
  8. Shadowcide Well-Known Player

Joined about a week ago and im having a great time, awesome group of skilled and helpful players
  9. Deadly Alliance New Player

Im a 97 cr/83 cr pvp, Hardlight Dps 160 sp looking for a league, i have a mic, i run t5 operations mainly, what are the requirements to join and do your league beat wave and nexus regularly?
    • Like x 1
  10. Katte New Player

Special thanks to Glaicur for helping us out in a raid yesterday! Very much appreciated! :)
  11. FeelsGood New Player

You need to apply and run all of my races :D.

What's up man
  12. FeelsGood New Player

13. FeelsGood New Player

Still looking for a few more Quality well ROUNDED players.

DPS, TANKS, TROLLS, HEALers
  14. VoZhD123 New Player

If anyone is interested in a well organized, active, helpful league than you should apply. Great League!
  15. Makado New Player

If anyone thinks these guys are elitist, you're very wrong. They are a friendly bunch. Even though I'm not in the league anymore (due to my own personal issues) these guys always seem willing to help.

Side note: I hope you guys are doing well and having fun.
    • Like x 2
  16. Hallows Eve New Player

You should join this league. It's full of skilled and helpful people that just like to have fun.
    • Like x 1
  17. LV~ New Player

Be still my beating heart.

That may be the nicest thing I've ever heard you say hollows, lol.

Hope you're doing well guy.
    • Like x 1
  18. Psychofro Active Player

just the monthly bump..^^
  19. VoZhD123 New Player

Currently looking to fill in some spots for Pacific Stabdard Time players. Fill out a app at www.dcuofoe.com !
  20. Shadowcide Well-Known Player