Futuristic Armor

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Solace, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Solace New Player

im pretty sure people would like to see some futuristic gear of some iconic.

what im getting at here is wouldn't it be nice to see some futuristic gear of people like deathstroke 5 years in the future when brainiac has taken over almost the whole of earth
  2. Fifinella Well-Known Player

Personally wouldn't mind having the Future Batman's cowl (with the Knight's visor attached).
  3. darkmoon caverns New Player

Just learned from doing the DLC7 briefings that Future Harley is wearing Robin's cape as a trophy for killing him.
    I'll never see her the same way in Legends again....
    • Like x 2
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Makes it even more interesting to watch the opening cinematic, especially when you notice the hole in the middle of the cape...
    • Like x 1
  5. darkmoon caverns New Player

I love Arleen.
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

:O

I...can't believe I didn't know this....
    • Like x 1
  7. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

I like the batman look from family reunion. He looks awesome.
  8. Broken Promises New Player

He was probably too busy topping the scoreboard as a Tank. :rolleyes:

EDIT: misread that. thought you said I can't believe HE(darkmoon) didn't know this.
    • Like x 1
  9. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Woah! I didn't know that either! Bada**!!!
    • Like x 1
  10. XODUIS Committed Player

How didnt you know that was Robins cape?? It was sooo obvious
  11. XODUIS Committed Player

Id like Flash's Final Battle Gear (Future sounds played out and tacky)
  12. darkmoon caverns New Player

Because I only saw the opening video one time and didn't really pay attention to Harley and not many people use the re-skin in legends.
  13. Masaki New Player

Not iconic but...heres my idea

How about a power inspired gear? Like how they did with the speedster iconic style (not a power but yeah) with all the electric effects and stuff. So im thinking what about a fire inspired armor? Or ice or earth? Etc etc~ like say a flaming gear armr or something....uhm you get the picture lol
    • Like x 1