Time and Space - The Quantum Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Solarstar, May 8, 2013.

1. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Base damage of the last tick is avg 88.5
    Might of 2800 means a modifier of 13.6
    Avg damage of final tick is 1203, with 50% mod that's 1805. With Core Strength that should be 1924 or 1985 depending how core strength is applied (i'm still not sure on this)

So the range of that final tick being 77-100 means you should see ticks with core strength of 1675-2176 or 1727-2244 again depending on how core strength is calculated.

So 2kish should be normal.

IIRC It's still the second lowest damage finisher behind HL's. Mental's Terrorize has an avg base damage of 113, EE is an avg of 105.5 BUT the final ticks should hit for the same, it's just the 2 ticks vs 1 tick where mentals 1 tick is better than EE's 2 ticks.
    • Like x 2
  2. BLK Well-Known Player

@jeebie you on ps3 or nah?
  3. shiny mackerel Committed Player

Why do the numbers look off? Do I need to record myself at the sparring target and show you. It's at 1037 might, btw. Scale it up and you get what jeebie said. Apply crits and you'd be seeing 4.8k max hits ignoring enemy defense. Like I said, I think it's the crit bubbles not showing that's confusing you.

Core strength's bonus is straight added onto any existing damage modifiers, so it'd turn a 50% mod to 60%
  4. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Cool so it's the smaller numbers of what i listed.
  5. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

USPC
  6. Dogzday Dedicated Player

It could be that the crit bubbles aren't showing up. I know that was at 1037 Might.
  7. Dogzday Dedicated Player

I was wondering why when I played on Mental I got a little bit more damage out with Terrorize vs. EE. In may situations I've even seen Terrorize hit really high on >35% which was strange but that didn't seem intended. Could be my character's glitched or I'm not seeing crit bubbles or something because the Combat Log isn't showing true numbers for EE.
  8. Xzotix Committed Player

Sharing my controller load out.
    Controller PS3: XZ10N
    Powerbar:
    Distortion Wave Power Cost : 370
    Tachyon Burst Power Cost : 200
    Warped Reality Power Cost : 250
    Singularity Power Cost : 300
    Temporal Extortion Power Cost : 300 (Weapon combo AFTER this every chance)
    Event Horizon SC or Time Bubble Power Cost : 300 (Time Bubble-Preference FOR Regenerative Shielding)

MODS:
    Replenishing Adapter - Weapon
    Escalating Replenishing Procs - Neck
    Weakening Field - Back
    YOUR CHOICE - Feet
    Enhanced Recovery (Restores 200 Power) - Chest
    Regenerative Shielding - Hands

Combo: / =clip
    Distortion Wave
    Tachyon Burst/ Warped Reality
    Weapon Combo/ Tap Triangle on large mobs (p.i. starter)
    Singularity/Temporal Extortion (Defense Debuff)/Graviton Accelerator
    Weapon Combo/
    Rinse and repeat

(Note: On really large mobs I spam Distortion Wave, Tachyon Burst, Warped Reality, Weapon Combo. MODS takes care of power dump. I do try to stay close to the 6 tick rule by tossing in Graviton Accelerators or whatever consumable you prefer. I use Rifle, so I sometimes get close to start rotation and Flip Burst to get safe distance.

BE ADVISED: This is what works for me. NOT the end all be all loadout.
    Also of note is you can get all the Power Interactions (Destabilization, Graviton-Charged and Polarization) with this rotation.

Here is my point allocation with two inates.
    http://write-me.org/charts/dcuopowerplanner.htm
    LOAD BUILD CODE: 10111100101001111001110000000000000000001000010000

Before anyone notes, yes Anomoly is specced for healing debuff if needed so no re-spec necessary. I replace Temporal Extortion to solo with it. Distortion Wave-Anomoly nice damage. Yes, in that order.
    Thanks!
  9. therealhealubro99 New Player

I don't like this guide. It does not put quantum to its full damage out
  10. FeelsGood New Player

then please give input
    • Like x 3
  11. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

the front page guide isnt even the best part of this thread if youve been following it..... lots of great builds for troll and dps have been shared here... dig through it..and if you have soemthing you think works better (that doesnt include the broken time bomb) then please enlighten everyone ...if you dont want to share...then move a long
    • Like x 1
  12. Aexion New Player

Now regarding Skill Points what is the order in which I max them out
    Vit, Dom, Cunning or Vit, Cunning, Dom?
  13. ColdShadow New Player

I did that. It was 99% pve
  14. Xzotix Committed Player

Vit, Cunning, Dom works best for me. Critical Power Chance from Cunning is REALLYY worth it. It may not seems like much, but it is.
  15. dr strangeonline Loyal Player

Dominance is a waste unless your under the required amount for whatever your running. Without anything specced into Dom I'm sitting over 900 and have been able to CC anything for a long while. Dom was changed a few updates ago and now our stuns have a set duration so long as you have more dom than enemies willpower.

The exception to this would be allocating for shields. So if you personally wanted to increase your shields strength then you could put the points into dom. Its up to you ultimately, I'd also like to point out that resto gives +15 to your shield strength where dom in troll stance will give you +14(+7 in DPS) and that may be another way unless you really want to put the points into Dom.

The order I'd go would be Cunning, Vit, then the DPS innates(crit chance, crit mag, might) for all the 1st tier then for the 2nd tier vit power. That's what works for me. I hope this helps.
  16. Syreanne New Player

Hey guys, I have a T3 DPS and need a good ranged loadout. Only one on here seem old and as you are all talking about whats bugged, or what doesn't hit correctly, could someone please put their current load so i can get a baseline? Thanks in advance!
  17. Agent Chance New Player

Quick question. If you have a Quantum troll and DPS in the same group, will the DPS's damage suffer? I know it's not always ideal to have 2 DPS with the same power, but wasn't sure how that worked with the troll/dps combination.
  18. Cataclyzm New Player

Tblast (with white enduring dmg hand mod) singularity, gbomb, oblivion, warped reality, gwell. That's the ranged bread and butter loadout for most quantum dps.
    • Like x 1
  19. Cataclyzm New Player

Edit.
    • Like x 1
  20. 13igtyme Devoted Player

It's a hand mod.