Having trouble with raising cr

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Gl2i, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Gl2i New Player

Im having trouble raising my cr today i got all of the pve tier 2 batman armor and for some reason my cr is only 51, can any body tell me what im doing wrong.
  2. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

You either need to mod some of those or your necklace & rings are below the item level. You should mod the pieces with Type 2 since it's T2. Also, have you collected the T2 drops for DPS and your support role? CR takes into account your 2 best sets. Be sure to have a second set in your possession even if you leave it in the bank.
    • Like x 1
  3. Chilog Well-Known Player

Some items like weapons, rings, and necklaces are not sold at that vendor. You have to do instances to get some of those things. Getting those things might raise your CR more.
    • Like x 2
  4. Gl2i New Player

ok thanks for helping me out;)
  5. Chilog Well-Known Player

BTW don't mod until your a higher level unless you want to, but it isn't necessary i got to 67 cr without modding but i did have to mod to get to CR70
  6. DrewCheech New Player

Start modding your gear with Beta's.
    They don't require a lot of material, and will get you to CR53.
    At CR53, you can enter Central City and purchase the T2.5 gear (including weapons, neck, rings, mask, and the CC trinket)
    At that point, save your marks for T4, and just mod the T2.5 gear with level3 mods to reach T4.
    At least that's the game plan I'm on...
    • Like x 2
  7. thirty six Loyal Player

Either of these works. Run your alerts and duos and challenges in hopes of seeing some nice rings or neck pieces to roll on or receive in your weekly box. Try to run the batcave raids or novice fos.
  8. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

9. Mont New Player

its the funhouse u can post it here
  10. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

You can even skip the central city T2.5 gear, just get the weapon and off set items... because T3 solos/duos drop CR 60-64 gear, you can save the triumphs for base trinkets and base mods. You can mod the gear drops to CR70 which will unlock CR77 gear from the home turf dailies/instance. It's basically possible to skip all of the vendor raid sets until you're caught up to current or near current gear.
  11. DrewCheech New Player

Yup, there's this too.
    This is actually what my league leader wanted me to follow.
    But I already had the full set by the time we met up.
    I don't have the last laugh DLC so I miss out on Shady Night Club, which I've been told has the best drops of them all
  12. Gl2i New Player

so i mod t2.5 gear and skip t3 and go to t4
  13. Chilog Well-Known Player

Or don't mod by wasting exobits and save your exobits for better mods once your cr is above 65