Can we get a pic of the new 52 styles?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Drenyn, May 18, 2013.

1. Drenyn Active Player

The new ones from update 26? Thanks!
    • Like x 2
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Well, we know there is one for Talon from that photo way back when. I'm lazy to go look for it, but it exists!

I'm more curious about the Batgirl constume. :O
  3. Meta Flare New Player

Are they complete sets or just a few pieces like Wonder Woman and cyborg?
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think Noble Warrior might be better classified as a "micro-set," kind of like the Archer and Robotic gear. But that's getting off topic, isn't it? :oops:

With the new sets coming from Lockboxes, it might take a little while before pics of the new pieces start showing up. If the devs were to up the Lockbox drop rate a bit on test, we'd probably be seeing more.
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

6. SuperiorMouse New Player

those are complete sets. the cyborg set consists of 6-7 pieces and the wonderwoman set consists of 4 pieces. it would have been nice if the wonderwoman set was 6 pieces also though -- with the additional pieces being for the bracers and belt respectively. this would make the set more modular and mix-matchable.
  7. Meta Flare New Player

I thought cyborg only had four as well. Thanks for telling me. And I agree that they should have made bracers as well. The belt I think they didn't implement cuz there is the wonder girl best maybe. I'm not sure just throwing it out there.
  8. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

9. Drenyn Active Player

Last time they posted pics of the styles either before they were released or after, I was just curious if the devs would do that again this time.
  10. tukuan Devoted Player

I would imagine they'll post something with the announcement for Update 26 when it goes live. That said the pic showing what appeared to be the talon style showed up a while back (with the voltanic weapon set, far right). Not sure if it will be identical to what is coming though.

[IMG]
  11. shadekryptonian New Player

what does the superman one look like
  12. Statman New Player

Perhaps it'll be something they show when GU26 gets a release date. They tend to show these kinds of things on fb all the time... guess we'll just have to wait and see!
  13. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

I am looking forward to Talon and Deathstroke-inspired gear.
  14. Gl2i New Player

they should add the new 52 style for deadshot
  15. darkmoon caverns New Player

There's 52 new styles? Holy cow!
  16. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Circe style please!!!