toughest video game bosses

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by HealerHollidae, Aug 7, 2013.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Ah yes, Pandy Warden. I was around for that, though I was never that cereal.

Funny Story: It took dozens (if not over a hundred) man-hours to pop that boss at the time. It involved killing several tiers of Notorious Monsters (NMs) - some of which could take 18+ people and several hours by their lonesome - and getting a pop item for another NM.

The very first time a group got that final item to pop that final boss, they weren't sure where to go to pop it. They traded it to several ??? marks throughout the new territories in the game, but none were the right one. Finally, they traded it to one that accepted it - it didn't pop the boss, and ate their item. It was a stray debugging node that the devs had accidentally left in.

And yet those people climbed right back up on the horse and went and farmed another pop set.

Hardcore.
    • Like x 1
  2. JayJay2515 New Player

I was soloing him was once, got him down to 50% health and he killed me with the black hole.

But then a friend came and we killed him in about 20 seconds.
  3. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Xaero - Quake III Nightmare Difficulty

[IMG]
    Shin Akuma(Shin Gouki) - Super Street Fighter II Turbo
  4. General Zod 10000 Post Club

After I found out what to do I actually let him get near me only to run away after xD
  5. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Before you learn the fight Flamelurker

[IMG]

The Maneaters two bosses on a narrow bridge they try to knock you off constantly

[IMG]
  6. StillCheckmate Committed Player

[IMG]

Unleashed difficulty made me want to scream at this part

[IMG]

This guy broke two controllers

[IMG]

They're unbeatable lol
    • Like x 1
  7. DrewCheech New Player

Super Macho Man!!
    • Like x 1
  8. Duragon Committed Player

So many have no clue as to what a real MMORPG is. If FFXIV is half the game that FFXI was, it will still be greater than 99% of the games that are out there now.

And Ninja Gaiden is the end all be all of platforms. Good call on the boss....... but those damn birds that knock you off the stone pillars have to be in the video game hall of fame.
    • Like x 1
  9. Terribly Shocking New Player

[IMG]
    He Taunts me BEFORE THE MATCH! He Taunts me DURING THE MATCH! He Taunts me AFTER THE MATCH!

Literally quit MK9 for 9 months then beat him because time ran out. (Just teleport spammed because Raiden sucks :p)
  10. Meta Flare New Player

Shadow of the colossus had a few hard ones.

The final boss from heavenly sword. (I want a sequel just saying)

Mantis until you figure out to switch controllers.

May sound stupid but the insect thing from the second level of Jedi power battles. It took me an my friend so many tries to beat it for some reason. After we beat it though we realized it want hard at all...we were 12-13. He did a backflip after we won and almost broke his neck lol. (If anyone has played this game other than me you are my new best friend)

Dark and demon souls obviously had a bunch.

Ruby weapon in ff7

Having a brain fart and can't think of more right now.
  11. Caligulus Committed Player

12. Zrusa New Player

Xemnas -_- KH DDD he has toooo many health bars....
  13. Iris Dark New Player

Agreed. NES Ninja Gaiden last boss gets my vote...
  14. HealerHollidae New Player

I barely remember nes gaiden I was a young lad then. My cousin was my biggest nemesis in everything from mario kart to the man with the golden gun
  15. JayJay2515 New Player

He was easy compared to

[IMG]
  16. Zrusa New Player

grr Xigbar -_- I love but U SIR ARE NOT NICE IN KHII still can't get past him