The Players Behind The Game

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Magnificent, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Psych E New Player

Fear my digital hugs from another server.... they are coming to get you!
  2. Psych E New Player

Firstly, thank you for sharing the link to your writing. I have not read through them all yet, but I read the sampling from "Decaf Latte To Go" and was really impressed. Wonderfully written. I can tell you draw from life's instances and it's really engaging. You could very very very VERY easily get these self-published and available to download on Kindle/iPad. My mother has done that very thing.

I was not familiar with figment.com before. So thank you for putting me onto them. However I do enjoy reading http://cowbird.com/ so I urge you to give it a look.

Now that I know your skillset, I very much would like to read a short backstory on your character from DCUO.

Well done! :cool:
    • Like x 1
  3. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I've actually posted a few backstories in other threads, but none are written as well as the stories on Figment. If I were to write the way I usually do, my backstory would take up like 3 comment sections (if not more) :p
  4. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Run Treat! Run!!! O_O
    • Like x 2
  5. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Hey, Carlynn, I know this is really random, and the wrong thread for this, but I did another Harley drawing (because I was bored and she's pretty much the only DC character I can actually draw). Half Harleen/half Harley (New 52).... Just felt like it showing it off :p

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. StillCheckmate Committed Player

Smoke marijuana instead ... more good feels, less addiction and cancer.
    • Like x 1
  7. StillCheckmate Committed Player

I just read Overdose ... it's amazing in an I-will-make-you-cry-about-somebody-you've-only-known-for-five-seconds sort of way ...
    • Like x 1
  8. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Thank you! Yeah, the novel I'm working on that the "Overdose" excerpt comes from is pretty complex, and I have to say, that's actually one of my favorite scenes, only because I'm kind of amazed at how well I was able to capture the urgency of the situation. But don't worry, there's a lot of happy stuff that happens in the story at different points, too :)
    • Like x 1
  9. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

That is so cute! Love it! Love it! :D
    • Like x 2
  10. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Thanks! :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Anti Pumpkin Well-Known Player

... i look really tall in heels :(
    • Like x 1
  12. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

That's a bad thing? I went to a wedding a few weeks ago and wore 6 inch heels. It made me 6'2". :D There was only one guy there that was as tall as me. It was badass!!! I felt like an Amazon! lol :D
    • Like x 2
  13. Anti Pumpkin Well-Known Player

lol idk if i wanna be 6'4" ... might make bezz feel short :p
    • Like x 2
  14. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Lol! So? (About Bezz feeling short lol)
    • Like x 1
  15. Anti Pumpkin Well-Known Player

hmm .. u may have a point .. might be nice to look down on him for a change :D
    • Like x 2
  16. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

:D
    • Like x 1
  17. Mont New Player

CC dearest, love ur new sig :) ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Why thank you Monte dear! :D
    • Like x 2
  19. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

OH MY GOSH, you're alive!!!!
    • Like x 2
  20. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

You sure he's alive? Maybe that's his ghost!
    • Like x 2