5 min Prime run for fun

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by sophiefatale, Jul 30, 2013.

1. sophiefatale New Player

Cuz Prime is always fun right? Well I think we could have made better time had a few of our DPS not been of roles that switched to speed things up a bit either way we had fun and I personally had fun messing with filters in the movie editor and getting to comic book effect of our villians. The music was fun as well a Remix by KDrew, Check him out if you haven't heard of him. We ran one troll one healer and the rest DPS. With T5 Gear it makes it a million times easier to run on a whim. Hope you like the look of the video! Thx for checking me out! I have other videos of myself and my League mates on my youtube channel ( youtube.com/sophiefataletv ) as well if you wanna check them out.
    -Sophie

• Like x 1
  2. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Inb4SomeonePostsThatTheyDidItFaster
  3. sophiefatale New Player

Lol I know there are faster out there and I'm not claiming to be the fastest this run was for fun really we could have set it up better with Decicated DPS instead of getting healers and trollers to switch to DPS. But we had fun with it. I like to keep it light in my raids. My husband will probably do a serious fast run and I could always post that like once the league has done it. Just a girl having some fun with her game, league and computer! :) did you like the video itself though Whizz?
  4. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

I did it slower!!!
  5. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Yea, it was a pretty good run. I like to see people having fun and/or still challenging themselves. I commend the run and thanks for sharing :).
  6. sophiefatale New Player

7. sophiefatale New Player