Professor in the Buff Room is Glitched

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Soulburn32, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Professor Lex in the room with the buff robot is doing more damage than he should. He is doing buff level damage at all times and when he does get the buff it turns all attacks in one shots.
    • Like x 12
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I had the same experience tonight with Professor Lex in the same room.
  3. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

It looks like sometimes he gets the debuff correctly but the majority of the time the drone pulses but Professor doesn't get the debuff and stays in his normal attack state. If he gets the green buff icons then he just nukes people.
  4. farm3rb0b Committed Player

We had a problem last night with Professor in this room as well. We'd pull the drone next to him, wait on the buff (groan at the inevitable pull if you forgot to block through it) and then burn the drone. It'd pulse and his buff would go away, but then he almost immediately re-pulled us and had just the damage buff back up. His defense buff wasn't there in this case, however, and there was no drone out while this buff was up. We did the room a few times with this happening, so yes, I am 100% sure that getting rid of the bot wiped his buffs and that the damage buff came up a few seconds after his buff bar was clear.
    • Like x 1
  5. Darth Loyal Player

Sounds like they just finally decided to give heroes and equivalent version of Ninja Batman :p
    But seriously, I ran it twice last night and it would seem that it's taking two drone debuffs to remove the boss' buff (no matter who it is on the villain side). It could be my imagination though. I mean it's not like we didn't beat the fight.
    • Like x 1
  6. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

I have had Future, Cyber, and Prof in this room over the weekend and only Prof is doing more damage than he should.

We had this problem with Cyber in the past but now its Prof
  7. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Sounds like what was happening to us...We had soul pull it in, it would pulse and then it either: didnt clear and he would pull again or it would clear and he would pull us in again

Even when it showed that it cleared, he would still do the pull move and his green splash (the single hit, not the DOT) would hit for 8000+ when he is supposed to be unbuffed in full T5 gear...Even his green DOT move would tick for 1200 per tick

Way too much damage for a boss that is supposed to be unbuffed
    • Like x 1
  8. Redhot Well-Known Player

lol sounds fine to me, I did notice that future batman has been jumping around 100% more then he use to but nothing really new to us villains. sounds like heroes can now play nexus like villains have this whole time
  9. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

=) aye Future got pissed off that ninja was scarier than him so he started jumping more often.

But, We got double spawns of the drones but only half of them would clear it the other night on villain side.

Did it later that night hero side and was having issues with drones not clearing as well but they weren't spawning like I saw earlier on the villain side.

Either way room seems screwy and worth taking a look at.
  10. Anti Bezz New Player

Just did this with SoulBurn and pro was hitting harder than usual, still 1 shot it but ugh was it tougher.
  11. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Bump
    • Like x 1
  12. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

This is still happening as of sunday. 8/04/13

please look into this
  13. Liongale Dedicated Player

I've tried reporting this multiple times as well. I hope it finally gets addressed! +1