DLC8 power- Celestrial Confirmed- Holy & Dark powers

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Azrael, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Dene Devoted Player

I think I would squeal like a 16yo girl if they did this LOL
    • Like x 2
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Oh I didn't realise Will Wheaton voiced Robin, but now I think about it Robin does sound way too mature for that tiny little body he has.
  3. Bellger New Player

It would be cool if the tree you choose to specialize in would change the visual effects of your powers; if you specialize in blessed it would be the bright white color and if your choose cursed it would be the dark purple color. This could also affect your weapon swing colors.
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

We've known about them being in Legends for over a month and a half now though, and Spytle only Tweeted about a major Wonder Woman surprise less than a week ago, so I doubt he was talking about the Legends character.
    • Like x 2
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Well it's almost always adults that voice young characters anyway, but still.
  6. SuperiorMouse New Player

honestly, i think that they got Susan Eisenberg ... in which case i swear by all the gods of Olympus (deal with it) that i'll make new magic characters just to listen to it all with SE. but i know that the Torres fans will still complain about it... so i mentioned Lynda Carter being the only safe alternative. sadly, i bet she'd *sound* better as Hippolyta at this point... hmmm i wonder if the devs have considered that? that would be so many flavours of awesome if they did some Themyscira content with Queen Hippolyta voiced by Lynda Carter. :)
  7. BahamutMugendai New Player

With any luck maybe they're adding a Wonder Woman operation to Origin Crisis...
  8. Stardazer Committed Player

I'm still not quite understood on what was wrong with Gina Torres' voice. I personally loved it, but maybe I'm biased because she's one of my favourite actresses. I liked the deeper, authoritative, and diplomatic voice Gina presented.

If anything, I would love for Susan Eisenberg to voice Wonder Woman. I've never really watched Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman (wasn't born when it aired), but like SuperiorMouse said, I think her voice might not be the same as it once was. It would be awesome if there is some Queen Hippolyta content.
  9. Stardazer Committed Player

Well, that's what she did. She informed you. Why so bitter?
  10. ElectricPhoton New Player

Aww, that stinks.
    But still, theres gonna be a lot of weaboo toons once this power hits.
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm really gonna have to change my avatar to someone else if everyone keeps thinking I'm a girl. All I meant was that it's highly likely that anybody who is even following Jens on Twitter would also be keeping up to date with announcements from things like E3 and on here. If anything there would be far more people following the info on the forums than on Twitter, so to me personally it only makes sense that when Jens Tweets about a surprise, it's something that hasn't been announced yet.
    • Like x 2
  12. AIpha New Player

Can we bring the discussion back to celestial discussions please?
  13. Lanternius New Player

Celestial Powers...right on! More importantly, does this mean that we will FINALLY be able to use Otherworldly Chitin in a consumable?

Otherworldly Chitin: it's mystery is only exceeded by its power. -Jesse and Chester
  14. AIpha New Player

Sure you can make holy water to expel demons from your enemies.
  15. BriWi Well-Known Player

Considering that players can't be targeted with powers currently when KOed, it might be difficult to do a resurrection power in that respect. I'm thinking more like Death Prevention instead. Maybe Celestial will contain a supercharge power that prevents death and does a moderate heal effect when a teammate's health reaches 0%. Devs could call it Salvation. Basically, it would be a souped-up version of being revived by a player, which is why it would be a SC rather than a regular power.
  16. Tikkun Loyal Player

A rezzing power would be cool, but I really just want to be able to teleport like quantum.
    • Like x 1
  17. AIpha New Player

I just want a power called rapture that annhilates everything on screen even your teammates. The healer supercharge can be 7th day reviving any fallen ally to full health if they die.
    • Like x 2
  18. Stardazer Committed Player

I think when he said "we've" he probably meant like the general population that was aware of it because the announcement was made in early June during the E3 Expo. But I understand were you're coming from. It's true, not everyone is up to date. Don't worry about it. At least more people know now. ;)
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

:O Do you not think we're all worthy of being saved and ascending?
  20. AIpha New Player

No that way when I use the rapture supercharge I can kill off 90% of this forum community. Lol