Linkdead, great.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ryotgrrl, Jul 24, 2013.

1. ryotgrrl New Player

I understand what you were trying to do but this has made it impossible to log onto my other characters. I was disconnected and now for 20 min I have tried to access the toon that was kicked, oh wait... Yea... Just wait on the load screen. No switching toons. Just stuck on a load screen. This can go, it has effectively locked me out of my account.
    • Like x 3
  2. IICOZMOII New Player

Same here! the load screen has been on for about an hour now..this bites, I can't even use my other characters.
  3. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

Maybe it's just you? I've been link dead twice last night and I could log in just fine.

Then again, it might be a server problem? What server are you in? I'm USPC and I log in fine.
  4. Malevolent Doom New Player

I have the same issues. I went linkdead earlier in BIA and I was stuck in load screen for a good 10 mins. I heard sounds but the load screen wouldn't go away. Then I went linkdead in Watchtower and have been stuck at load screen now for almost an hour. Again, I hear sounds but load screen won't go away. I've tried restarting the game and it still says I'm linkdead. Thought linkdead was only supposed to be like 5 minutes anyway? I hope the devs can fix this and let me play the way it was before. If this is just to keep my supercharges, then I would prefer not to.

I'm on US PS3 btw. Might be an issue on the PS3 server since test was run on PC.
  5. dyslexia Active Player

looks to be as if the "linkdead" is acting as an account-wide deserter penalty.
  6. MisterMetal New Player

Please don't tell me I'm gonna have to wait an hour or longer! Please fix this link dead junk.
  7. Queen Roxanne New Player

The screen says my main toon is LINKDEAD and I keep trying to log into may main it is stuck in loading screen, I cant go to my alts and neither did I leave any instance just logged out -.-. Please remove LINKDEAD feature or disable it for now
  8. dyslexia Active Player

I was just linkdead from 3:01 a.m. est to 3:39 a.m. est.
    Long enough to drive over to my brothers house 2 towns away just so he could "show me my character getting attacked".
    Sooooo...38 minutes character being kept online & vulnerable to attack without the ability to log in on that or any other.
    Thanks SOE:rolleyes:
    To hell with hotfix, let me know when this "improvement" is removed.
  9. ryotgrrl New Player

Amen.
    It seems I am not the only one with this problem on usps3's server with this problem.