New 52 Styles

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Free2BeMe, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Do you guys think the devs should update the DC characters to resemble the New 52 designs? I actually like some of them, but others I'm not too happy about. If you could pick and choose, which characters' styles would you change, and which would you leave the same? Also, which styles do you think should become available for players?

Also, would really love it if the devs could somehow incorporate Harley Quinn's InJustice skins into the game. I like her default in that (the one with the green/red hair and red/purple uniform) much better than her New 52 design.
    • Like x 3
  2. General Zod 10000 Post Club

General Zod..... :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. nowburn4it Loyal Player

The only thing that springs to mind is I'd like to put Terra's hair style on my female character...then she could have better hair while she collects dust...Making Beast Boy red would be a trip...Supergirl could stand a costume overhaul, the New 52 one is alright...
    • Like x 1
  4. Raptor T. Committed Player

Raven lol. I like the original style where she had the hood.

[IMG]
  5. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

First thing that comes to mind every single time I see this costume: How in the hell does she see in that thing?!

I know the feathers are supposed to be a new hood, but still, it makes her look like some weird bird creature (I get it, Black Bird of Terror, blah blah blah), not the original Raven I know and love. Her "human" look is just much more relatable to her character, in my opinion.... I was reading some comments on FB about the new TT cover for tomorrow's issue, and some people didn't even know that was Raven. Sad....
    • Like x 1
  6. AV Loyal Player

I'm pretty happy the game maintains a post Infinite Crisis continuity personally. Wouldn't mind some New 52 tweaks to Aquaman though.
  7. Statman New Player

This image makes me glad DCUO is pre-New 52, coz that just looks stupid.

Pre 52 > New 52 anyday in my eyes.
    • Like x 3
  8. BahamutMugendai New Player

Do want!!
  9. Flash New Player

Flash
    [IMG]
  10. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I think it would be cool if they could somehow incorporate some of the new Teen Titans into some of the storylines, though. I like Red Robin/Tim Drake, I actually think his costume is pretty awesome. Also, I would like to see Red Hood and Flamebird. Maybe the devs could add some of this into future DLCs?
    • Like x 1