Future Iconic Anomolies.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Phantom, Jul 16, 2013.

1. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

I could live with that. Having Iconics along with standard content would not bother me (as I could ignore the iconics). As you said, the problem was there is currently NO alternative. If you want to run solo content at t5, there is only the anomalies. which I am not a fan of, we will see what the next DLC brings, but at the moment, I am thinking t5 is not for me.
  2. Fatal Phantom New Player

I want a Green arrow and black canary duo in gotham. They've been sitting by mister freezes hold up for a long time, i think its time for them to do some exploring.
  3. Fatal Phantom New Player

Or how about a duo with felix faust and black adam in Kahndaq showing how they captured all of the iconics.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jam-Falco New Player

I think the problem with the anomalies is the difficulty needs to tone down a bit. I understand that its T5 and a challenge but when we use our own character each time we play the instance its a little easier cause we get a little stronger and the content becomes less difficult. In anomalies, the difficulty is as hard as it can be and NEVER gets easier forcing you to struggle or barely survive Every time.

It would be like running the T5 alerts in T4 armor Only. Yes it was possible, but it became more enjoyable with more freedom as we got stronger.

Also, I would love anomalies as duo's and Alerts but only if the difficulty is at more of an enjoyable level. Even something as small as the enemies doing 10% less damage would make ALL the difference
  5. Fatal Phantom New Player

See i disagree here, it's one piece of content that always relies on skills which is a good thing to have. Also the content becomes easier as you gain knowledge on how to use the iconic and the enemies you fight in the mission. Anyways this thread is not about whether or not you like anomolies but rather what sorts of missions would you like to see in the anomolies.
  6. Tirocerto Poppi New Player

Iconic Anomalies Duos:

- Batman & Robin
    - Joker & Harley Queen
    - World's Finest: Superman & Batman

Alerts:

- Bat Family / Villans in Arkham Azylum
    Each one in one role, like Scarecrow beeing controller, Poyson Ivy healer, Mister Freeze tank and Joker DPS (Joker enter Arkahm to release them to help in a plan or something like that for history telling).
    Bat family enter Arkahm to stop them etc.
    • Like x 2
  7. daFunk New Player

I'd like to see some playing as Batman and Superman and DeathStroke and Metallo.
  8. Sgt Forge New Player

I think so Iconic duos and alerts sound fun. However, I would like to see some sort of gear\stat progression involved so that it is not always at the same difficulty for the rest of the games life. I do the Hunt in 11 mins +\- 20s every time...even when I reach T100 gear, it will be 11 min.... I prefer to see some sort of progress in the time to runt he instance.

It could be as simple as everytime you run it 5 times you get a boost in stats up to a certain level(say 100 times cuz thats the feat)
  9. scotch74 New Player

that's a neat idea
  10. scotch74 New Player

I was just thinking of letting us use our own toon at a certain point but that's a great idea you got there...I've done them each about 15-20 times but I'm tired of the same level of difficulty and have stopped playing them altogether..as we all know every MMO has the same content you grind over and over but part of what makes it fun (or at least palatable) is that the more you gear up, the faster they go and the less effort they take...I'm not a great legends/ pvper so I gotta give it a 100 percent every time to get through these or else I die. On grindy stuff like this, i just wanna blast through it, it ain't worth my time now
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLoneLantern New Player

No offense, but if you've gotten through 4+ tiers of content and don't know how to tap,tap,hold+clip power 1, then you don't really know what you're doing.
  12. Sgt Forge New Player

So people who PvE and who have never used Bizarro or Huntress, nor brawling, MA or Dp should automatically know the combos and that power 1 is a good clip combo....
  13. TrueOlympus New Player

I don't care about these instances until I get to play as Flash.........
    • Like x 1
  14. TheLoneLantern New Player

F1 menu gives you all the combos you need to know. There's a sparring dummy there to practice. It should not take you more than 5 mins to figure out two combos to use.

I don't see any of you complaining about getting turned into Doomsday in the Smallville alert. IN FACT, that alert is one of the FAVORITES out of all the alerts in the game. The only difference is that you're able to roflstomp that part, whereas you can't do that with Iconic Anomalies...
  15. Tye Hailstorm Well-Known Player

Idky everyone was Dying as Much as they claim. Am i the only person to Clear Both Instances with less than 2 Deaths Due to Being over Run with Enemies? I NEVER played with Huntress or Bizzaro until then But Its not hard at all to catch on too. I think the people that Die either cant Power manage *Even though you get power back by killing stuff* Never learned how to Block, Doesnt know what each move does, or Just rushes in and Hopes to DPS everything to death like their wearing T7 Gear.

Its Fun and a nice change of Pace the ONLY problems i will ADMIT i had was Huntress vs Killer Croc my First time since he Could Self Heal, and Bizzaro in the room with the Turrets and i didnt attack the Scientist first. Other than that its a breeze, Huntress with DP the whole way.
  16. Statman New Player

I'd love more of these, and I honestly expect them to keep coming, at least in the form of solos.

In the On Duty menu, it does not seperate them as 'Iconic Anomolies' like how 4-man Ops are seperated and specficially called 'Operations'. They're simply listed as Challenge Mode: Tier 5.

What I'd like to see is many of the classic DC stories. Batman fighting his way to Bane, Doomsday fighting his way to his battle with Superman, etc.
    • Like x 1
  17. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

That is a rather close-minded view on the subject. In any discussion about "what future iconic anomalies would you like to see?" you are going to have to realize that there are those that will answer "None".

I understand you like them. Which is fine, but in having a discussion, no doubt to give the devs some ideas about future content, it is important, especially for the devs, to note if the content in question is even something the userbase wants.
  18. Fatal Phantom New Player

You know what would be cool if you could get a seperate stat tab for your legends characters in the main screen, Where you can level them up to get to higher difficulty content/ Spec them however you want with loadouts/ and have Iconic styles/gear to choose from. Like if your playing with Batman- get a future batman suit or arkham asylum batman. Or if your playing with superman get the man of steel suit etc. etc.

Have each role get level ups seperately. Example: Batman, Catwoman, Nightwing, green lantern flash, etc. would be controller based roles Where any content you play as controller based role (whether controlling or dpsing) would level from 1-30.
    Superman, Lex, Black adam, captain marvel, giganta would be tank based and have their own level 1-30 levels. Same way for healers.
    It would give players a chance to play all different roles on their one toon through legends. And it would be bad ***.
    • Like x 1