And the crap PVp rotation map continue

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by PaperGirl, Jul 14, 2013.

1. PaperGirl New Player

Arkham 4vs4 , 8v8 Hod , Wt .
    2 craps map about of 3

And yes i do scrimmage everyday , and yes the rotation is still crap , and no the queues are not better with this rotation , if it's to play the same boring maps over and over .

No Ace Chemicals , No australia no , no star labs that is one of the best map for many pvp groups .
    Clap Soe destroy everything in your way ....

GIve us some maps back how it will slow down the queue if people prefer queue star labs than arkham 4vs4 for exemple ....:mad:

I miss all those star labs matchs against smokebreak etc , was a lot of fun and much more competitive and more sense than arkham and the clown in middle ....
    • Like x 9
  2. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

there is still pvp in this game?
    • Like x 5
  3. Giggles Loyal Player

If you dislike this game so much, why do you still play it?

Edit

I am not trying to troll you, I am asking an honest question.
  4. PaperGirl New Player

Did i said i dislike ...

I say that i preferred 1000 times when we had all maps.

Qeuing star labs map and ace , and facing by surprise a good premade was awesome , and resulted with really good maychs ..

Guess what ? only crap match in 4vs4 Arkham .

Never said i dislike the game .

I dislike how devs manage pvp .
  5. MARK2099 New Player

Op do you realize if devs keep aus ace and starlab in each rotation should not be a rotation at all? as much i like some maps they have to rotate every 2 weeks, i'm still waiting for moon, maybe is the most ugly map to me but i want to work on my feats too.

Why not scrimmage with other premades? is not like you could find premades over and over when there were more maps in the list.
    • Like x 1
  6. Evil Grave New Player

That is what scrimmage is their for, set up a private match using a created chat against a premade you want to face and then choose the map you want face them on and problem solved never have play the maps you don't like again.
  7. Evil Grave New Player

It never went anywhere.
    • Like x 1
  8. PaperGirl New Player

Read my message plz before answer lol .

I said i do scrimmage evry everyday legend and arenas .

Just missing some matchs against many players and randoms , in ace and other maps .

If you like to have less maps than normal , have some maps removes from a buyable dlc , and not be able to queue everything then you got a problem ...

If you say pvp is better now then some months ago then you didn't pvp enough you were busy in pve .

It's not like we can scrimmage and scrimmage and scrimmage again , then when i queue with my league pvp in those boring 8vs8 and arkham is really (boring) this is the only word .

Eeveryone likes differents maps , and not be able to queue star labs 4vs4 , or Watchtower , ace Chemical , i call it BS .
    • Like x 1
  9. PaperGirl New Player

I got all pvp feats on 3 charachters , so thx for the tips i pvp since a longtime thx .
  10. razor Red New Player

simple solution weekly map rotations.
    • Like x 1
  11. Deathmike Devoted Player

Arkham is way better than Star Labs.

Deathmike out.
  12. Furious Wind Well-Known Player

Being honest seems that many of u are paid or whatever s*** to say the truth. How could u damn prefer this system than the old one? My god.
    We pay also for pvp and also for the chance to choose in which fkn arena to play. What's the purpose of Last Laugh now? To thatdlc pack? I don't care about rewards, if soe is greed, ok, what can I say it's business and replay badges is the target. But on last GU for a couple of days we could select 3 arenas for every kind of, also if the reward was 1, but at least I was able to decide where to go, and that is how it should be, nothing to say different.
    • Like x 1
  13. Dark Ice New Player

or they could add feats for the new maps, mix legends and arena spesific number of wins feats and even make a new system that you just que for a spesific team size (eg: 2v2) and you get a random map for that team size, althought a que like this might become too random.

seriously tho this game has perhaps the best combat system and yet it feel like its being destroyed with ever addition the development team does, additionally the ammount of QoL changes that can be made is a hope that it can get better.
    • Like x 1
  14. Kordana New Player

I've been saying this for awhile now. Would be a way better system than the one currently implemented.
    • Like x 1
  15. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

So far every rotation has had 2/5 maps that are worth playing everyday, I thought this time was going to be 3/5 until I saw the power up bs they put in HoD, and HoD was just barely above garbage level before. As far as my wife is concerned the map rotation has been the best thing in DCUO since launch.
  16. deltablues New Player

I like the rotation system and I'm not involved in any kind of conspiracy. I like being able to queue into matches and actually get into them. I'd be curious to see some kind of polling data to show which system is more popular. I know a lot of people always raging about the map rotation but I feel like I know an equal number of people who like it this way.
  17. Evil Grave New Player

It is because people were not happy with the old system that we have this one .
  18. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

actually it was supposed to speed up ques which were terrible for most of the maps, they were terrible because no one qued fir them, no one qued for them because they were terrible maps, now we have less choice with 2-3 of those terrible maps in ea rotation, maybe thurs & fri those ques pop at the same rate as before, beyond that the ques are longer than before.
  19. Evil Grave New Player

Queques are still longer than I'd like but compared to before the wait time is way less at least for me, I'm no longer falling asleep waiting for one match.
  20. Electrician New Player

That's your opinion i found the maps pretty fun c;