Is It Possible To Do Oolong?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by thenewkidd, Jul 7, 2013.

1. thenewkidd New Player

Without freezing?

I been trying to do speed feats for this about 20 times and every time we go in there, someone if not everyone feezes and it's getting really annoying..

Just once I would LOVE that a group could go in there and get out in one piece without DCing...

No other instance seems to have this problem.. only Oolong.
  2. Im Charlie New Player

its still making ppl freeze? wow smh lol
  3. Infinitox Active Player

Granted it's been about a month since I ran Oolong, but I didn't have a problem freezing, nor did any of the others in my PUG the last time I went in.
  4. myandria Item Storage

Hmm... I thought the freezing/lag issues was fixed as well. I ran it last week and didn't freeze or lag.
  5. thoughtpatern New Player

I did this speed feat with my league. An I did freeze and was able to come back and still eat the feat. Woo
  6. thenewkidd New Player

This is ultimately what I had to do..

I actually got the speed feat already, but when ever people shout that they want the speed feat, I am all for helping others get it.. whether it is Oolong or Arkham Asylum...

It just seems to be Oolong that freezes me when I go into with a premade. PUG there seems to be no issue (oddly enough).