One Of The Funniest Things I've Heard In This Game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rockhound665, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Touring the HoD, I pass Harley so I have a convo with her. After she tells you that she's a doctor, she says, "This guy says to me, 'Doc, it hurts when I do this" so I says "then stop doing that'. Hahahahahahahaha And then I shot him."

I almost fell out of my chair. What were some funny things you've heard NPC or vendors say.
    • Like x 2
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Actually one of the funniest things I've heard in-game was from another player in shout chat:

"Sheesh, you know it's creepy when Circe's voice reminds you of your mother."
    • Like x 3
  3. Enzan Committed Player

"Boo! Hahahahaha! Scared yet? You should be, because dead men tell no tales, but live men can always spill their guts." - One of the Joker Briefings
    • Like x 1
  4. Giggles Loyal Player

Family Reunion Villain Side.

The NPCs that call in Wayne Tech Drones one said to us "You should've stayed in school and said no to drugs!". Best line in a video game EVER.
    • Like x 1
  5. JayJay2515 New Player

Almost anything the Lexcorp guys and Bane thugs say.

Also:
    FIRST I'M GONNA BEAT YOU, THEN I'M GONNA EAT YOU
    DRY LANDERS ATTACK!!!
    I was gonna use the money they were gonna pay me to buy a pony for my daughter......
    Dude! I'll be there, I'm just taking a shortcut through this really safe looking park!
    • Like x 2
  6. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Classic line from Zeta Drone in Inner -

"Intruders will be annihilated. Survivors will be given hats."
    • Like x 10
  7. BahamutMugendai New Player

Surrender..... or die
    • Like x 1
  8. Comixfan Committed Player

Booster Gold's briefing in the Sins of the Father: Episode III set:

"We all have inner demons that want us to be greedy, lazy & selfish. I know, 'Not you Booster!' Yes, even me! But I resist those impulses... mostly... and you can too!"

LOL ;)

Sounded way better when the original VA said it than when his replacement does it.
    • Like x 1
  9. Gwalir Loyal Player

"I'm from the future and I can confirm, it's always rats."
    • Like x 3
  10. Twilight Man New Player

My favorite/funniest in-game:

"Why do you wait, why delay?
    We must defeat Brainiac now, today!
    Get off your @ss stupid mortal
    And get to the dam's Limbo portal" - Etrigan
  11. BigBadRon Well-Known Player

Everything sounded better with the original Booster. :(

Like: "Hey kids, this is Booster Gold. Sometimes people think they're better than you because they have powers and you don't; isn't that unfair? So remember, Booster says 'Stay Gold!' give people a chance before you call them two-bit publicity-hogging glory hounds, because that really hurts a guy's feelings ya know?"

Original Booster sounded like he was fighting to hold back the tears on that one... new Booster just sounds bored.
    • Like x 1
  12. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Aquaman as PVP-gear-vendor in the WT:
    "Really, you don't need to kneel before me."

(Translated from the german version, which a friend still uses. I switched my game to english a while back and haven't spoken to him lately to check, what he sais exactly in english)
  13. Anhur Committed Player

"Mercy file not found"
    • Like x 2
  14. Enat Active Player

Don't know about anyone else but I still haven't gotten mine. :(
    • Like x 3
  15. Nodens Dedicated Player

Going through the Queen Bee duo, and encountering a group of her soldiers, all shouting "Zting him", and junk like that, except for the one frantic voice in the back, shouting, "You're all gonna die!"

Fighting a massive battle in a raid, with powers being unleashed like a 4th of july event gone wild, when Servo shoots past me, engulfed in flames and screaming "MEDIC!!!"
    • Like x 1
  16. Deathmike Devoted Player

Kill you? I thought you'd never ask.

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 1
  17. EPICQ New Player

"This stuff suppose to make me invizzable"
  18. Galklife Dragon New Player

"Aww, Will TOWER, Before us!" (Arkillo)
    • Like x 1
  19. Yallander Loyal Player

Pretty sure he says "cower" as in shake in fear.

Pretty much any line from Joker or Bizzaro make me laugh. I also like the "I'm Batman" quote because it reminds me this commercial:

• Like x 1
  20. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I thought he says "All will cower before us." You know, fear and all.