Best healing and quantum

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by danny90444, Jun 21, 2013.

1. danny90444 New Player

Just wanted to know if anyone has an opinion on the best healing power? and also if anyone has seen or knows the power cost for quantum powers ? Ive searched but i cant seem to find it
  2. heyhowslifebro New Player

I think best healing is sorcery. I'm sure you here this alot but I think this because in healer role they can summon a guardian that will stay until it's killed, they can use the circle that heals, there is a quick move that heals the whole raid instantly, and there is a slower move that gives alot of health. I never liked nature healing but it got me through raids. Electricity healing I hate so I won't talk about that so I can avoid bias.
    • Like x 1
  3. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Uhh...
    • Like x 5
  4. Obsisteret Well-Known Player

Time

Tachyon burst - Small aoe centered around a target (20-28 damage). Hits 2 targets max, does not split, but nearby enemies get Destabilized. Power cost 200.

Anomaly - PB aoe with medium range (20-28 damage), applies Destabilize PI. Hits 4 targets max, and splits after 2. Power cost 300.

Distortion wave - Three PB aoe bursts of short, medium, and long range (20-28 damage each). Each burst hits 4 targets max within its range, and stops splitting after 2. So a max of 12 targets damaged.

Time shift - Short range cone aoe (20-28 damage), or for Destabilized enemies (32-40 damage). Hits 4 targets max, splits after 2. Power cost 200.

Warp barrage - Large aoe around point of impact for 3 ticks of (6-10 damage per tick, 18-30 damage total), or for Destabilized enemies 3 ticks of (10-14 damage per tick, 30-42 damage total). Hits 4 targets max, splits after 2. Power cost 350.

Time bomb - Medium aoe around point of impact (20-27 damage), or for Destabilized enemies (33-40 damage). Hits 8 targets max, splits after 2, stops splitting at 4 targets. Power cost 350.

Tachyon blast - Line/cone aoe centered around a target (65-79 damage) or for Polarized, Graviton-charged, and Destabilized enemies (97-119 damage). Hits 4 targets max with no splitting. Literally Telekinetic bolt with a different PI

Space

Gravitonic field - Deals 1 tick (8-10 damage) followed by 3 ticks (5-7 damage) to a single target, for a total (23-31 damage). Power cost 200.

Alcubierre wave - One large frontal cone aoe and one large rear cone aoe (both 20-28 damage). Each cone hits 4 targets max and splits after 2. Power cost 375.

Warped reality - The usual buff that procs on weapon attacks and superpowers (20-26 damage). Power cost 250. Inspiral waves - Short range cone aoe (21-28 damage) or for Graviton-charged enemies (32-40 damage). Hits 4 targets max, splits after 2. Power cost 250.

Gravity well - Large aoe field for 9 ticks (7-9 damage per tick, 63-81 damage total), or for Graviton-charged or polarized enemies (9-12 damage per tick, 81-108 damage total). Hits 8 targets max, splits after 2. Power cost 350.

Gravity bomb - Medium range aoe around the point of impact (25-31 damage), or for Graviton-charged enemies (32-42 damage, but I think this is off). Hits 4 targets max, splits after 2. Power cost 360.

Singularity - Small aoe centered around a target (18-26 damage, 25-34 damage to Graviton-charged enemies), with affected targets and nearby targets taking 2 ticks (1-3 damage per tick), followed by one tick of (4-8 damage) to each target directly affected by the singularity when it explodes. The small initial aoe hits 4 targets max, splits after 2. Power cost 300.(The single target damage is 24-40 total damage, 31-48 total damage for Graviton-charged enemies).

Einstein's ray - Einstein's ray (might): 20-28 damage to single target. Gravity punch (prec): 0.97 to 1.2 damage in a single target-pseudo aoe like the melee taps of weapons, where a single target gets full damage and up to 3 additional nearby targets each take one-fifth of the full damage. Power cost 200.

Energy expulsion - Two ticks of damage (3-8 damage per tick) followed by one large tick (35-45 damage) for a total of 41-61 damage to a single target. Or for enemies with <35% hp, two ticks of damage (7-10 damage per tick) followed by one large tick (77-100 damage) for a total of 91-120 damage to a single target. Power cost 350.

My friend wrote these during the test server, but there shouldn't be any changes.
    • Like x 2
  5. Minx New Player

IMO, they're all very good. Just play what you enjoy most...
  6. DzuKeeper New Player

I would say the best healing power is Nature because it's the Jack of all trades. It has a good healing over time (savage growth, metabolism), you have good burst heals if you hit blossom after you set up your pheromones, and it also has a shield and shapeshifting if you like to enhance your heals a little more. Overall the most well rounded healing power atm.
    • Like x 1
  7. Zpirit Dedicated Player

You clearly have not completed all t5 content. Sorcery is the most broken healer power-set of all 3. Has been since launch, has been nerfed the most, and will continue to be nerfed.
    • Like x 3
  8. mgkaenzo Committed Player

Another time someone ask what is the best power o_O there is no best power for healing that depends on you and on the situation.
  9. Ryejin New Player

This has to be a troll, it just has too.
    • Like x 2
  10. REEEPR New Player

The best healing power is the one you have committed all rotations to muscle memory and know the rythm of the content mixed with the reaction times of a crackhead. That's the best healing power.

"Nature is my preference" shhh.
    • Like x 3
  11. Notangie New Player

All healer powers are good, but the players that don't heal well seem to be drawn to electricity. I've seen some amazing electric healers, but I've seen more electricity 'healers' that are concerned about their damage out more than healing the group; that's the player's fault not the power's fault.

Powerset is irrelevant if you know your role.
  12. Ryejin New Player

Not to say that any power is incapable of getting the job done, that would be far from true. However some powers are easier than others.
    • Like x 1
  13. Iris Dark New Player

This right here....

...is what makes me wish I could reach through the internet and slap people.
    • Like x 1
  14. Humane Committed Player

Best answer to a "what power is best" I have seen. Wish I could give you 2 likes. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. heyhowslifebro New Player

Too bad because if you could, you'd end up in the hospital.
    • Like x 1
  16. Covalence New Player

I haven't played a lot of Electricity. So I would say Nature > Sorcery. Electricity seems pretty good so far though. But I admit there are real good sorc healers, and having a sorc and nature healing duo in a raid is awesome.
  17. heyhowslifebro New Player

Why do you say nature is better? I need to know so I can make my character.
  18. Humane Committed Player

The only way to find one you like is to try them all and see which is best suited to your playing style.
    Although many people enjoy nature, I tried it years ago and it just wasn't to my taste so I ended up going for Sorcery and haven't looked back.
  19. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

I suggest Electricity, cuz unlike e.g. Sorcery you may also go Damage. Nature is too Boring since wolves & insects. Sorcery is good for single purpose healers or free subscribe players. Or wait until they at last realize Atomic (1.5 months left)!
  20. Covalence New Player

It's not as slow as sorcery, and the pheromones help a lot with healing. Pheromones is your HoT, and there are a few moves that give Pheromones (maybe it's most of them, I can't remember). But they help a lot, and when you stack all of the HoT powers AND Hive mind(It raises your resto and might). You'll see your teammates health bar shoot up. The instant heal Blossom, is much faster than IoR, and has a very fast cool down time. Seems most powers have a fast cool down time. Just saying, I think Burst healing would be a better choice. Nature#1