Time bomb Vs Decoy...

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Doc Holliday, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Toxiic Committed Player

Am I the only who thinks its terribly funny (meaning in a bad way) that future quantum could become the sorcery we have now? Back on topic, if it becomes a big problem I believe a clownbox/transmutation reaction is what you guys are going to get.
    • Like x 1
  2. Liightmare New Player

Lmao off so your not denying using the glitch. fan is broken, and gh is broken. yea this thread is about fake damage and right now gh and fan are giving out fake damage. keep cheating your way throught nexus and paradox in fact i believe the combo is called rsfv. im glad you dont care about gaming ethics jus goes goes to show scrubs will be scrubs. also keep preaching how to cheeat on your guide. it said that on the forums your preach something so broken and the mods dont shut this this down
  3. Funky New Player

Fake damage? Is it REALLY that serious? Are you REALLY that mad over people using reinforcements? IN A F*CKING RAID? This is stupid!

You are derp of the day Liightmare.
  4. OmegaDraco Active Player

for me time bomb doesnt seem to do damage if you look at the mob when your using time bomb the hp doesnt go down but other people who use it say time bomb is great along with Mass Barrage-i think i spelt that wrong
  5. akira 28 New Player

9 times out of 10, the people who dont want bugs to be fixed are the ones exploiting them
  6. OMAAR New Player

yea this thread is about fake damage and right now gh and fan are giving out fake damage.

I'm done.
  7. segundoblz New Player

They are giving out fake damage mainly when people are on drugs.
  8. Liightmare New Player

this thread is about 2 broken powers and i added 2 more to the topic. and yes its fake damage in a sense that it is also 2 broken moves exploited by hl to increase their damage. players that use glitches to get through the content in this are scrubs and even worse are the scrubs that try to downplay the exploits when its called out and then turn around and promote the same exploit in his guide for others to use.
  9. OMAAR New Player

I am a scrub that uses a move that helps the whole raid.
    Your comparing this to something that does nearly no damage to the enemy. If tp you cannot comprehend the difference between something that makes EVERYONE'S life easier and something that will greatly hinder the whole raid group then you should sit down and rethink this slowly.

Oh and here:

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/how-to-do-the-rapid-fan-with-hl.159683/
  10. Liightmare New Player

your a scrub that uses exploits to beat content. what im comparing is powers that arent working correctly. if you cant get through the content without cheating then you shouldnt be in there at all
  11. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Hand blasters pulse beam can be endless...
  12. OMAAR New Player

The day you pay my 15$ is the day you tell me what to do.
    • Like x 1
  13. bedovean New Player

Lol ageed to everything said to Omar.

Also nexus is very doable with 2 high DPS. If you do not put out the numbers and are not exceptional then u need 3 DPS. Obviously it can be done with 2 as the 5 man video I posted shows. And btw jeebie is that good :) in fact he is one of the few DPS that can say he has ever out dpsd me in t5 content. We are very close in damage just like ataris of which was my 2nd DPS in that 5 man.
  14. bedovean New Player

Time bomb should be fixed. Anything issueing fake DPS should be fixed. End of story
  15. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

lol no i think that they should change the scoring system on it though like take points for deaths and underwhelming numbers and give points for pick ups, pwr & healing out, dmg in etc. this encourages team play.... but still get rid of the fake dmg its counter-productive
  16. Luckyme92781 Well-Known Player

Did they ninja fix the time bomb fake damage? I ask this bc my husband just came back to the game and switched his main to quantum. I asked him to test the time bomb fake damage. He went into a T3 solo challenge so we could test this. We couldn't get it to do the fake damage whatsoever. Maybe it was a fluke? I hope it was fixed. Has anyone tested it again since this last hotfix and update?
  17. Senshirou Committed Player

I was fine with it not getting fixed before because I didn't see any dps using TB, till recently. Every Nexus or Paradox run I do with a Quantum user runs TB then brags about his awesome numbers. It only annoys me because sometimes an easy run turns into a pain in my *** since when I run with those players reinforcements almost always appear. If its fixed good riddance.
    • Like x 1