apparently fully moded t5 is not good enough to run t5 raids-

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TK PUSHA, Jun 16, 2013.

1. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

-because all week i keep seeing cr97+ required for Nexus Groups.

i'm fully moded t5 and only cr96.

i guess i need to get a drop from a t5 raid before i am geared enough to run a t5 raid.

i love this game.
    • Like x 14
  2. Doc Holliday New Player

It's more about skill then cr and gear in t5 raids it seems, I've seen some pretty horrible fully geared t5 ppl running around as of late.
    • Like x 2
  3. Heero Blaze Well-Known Player

Could always try to get into those Gates or Prime raids with a 90+ CR requirement some have been shouting for...
    • Like x 5
  4. Valor New Player

That cracks me up! People are so silly, and it makes me laugh every time I see something like that in LFG. I saw someone wanting 86+ for FOS 3.
  5. YodaDog New Player

Just lie then.. If you're fully modded t5, its not like they're going to inspect you and call you out or anything..
    • Like x 3
  6. Wizz Tron New Player

I've seen someone on the PC side shouting for 70+ for LoA
  7. neptunesBeard New Player

Nothing wrong with requiring a certain CR for raids. If they're making the group it's their business.
  8. Sho Tyme Well-Known Player

Gear can not & will not make you a good player. Ppl don't seem to understand that. Is it a challenge? yea. But its suppose to be
  9. Wizz Tron New Player

Yeah you're right but it still doesn't make it any less ridiculous
    I wonder when we'll start seeing people asking for CR 100 for A51
  10. Bishop New Player

The point is Nexus and Paradox groups are calling for CR97 when you cannot obtain CR97 without the gear that drops from these raids. As the author said, full T5 gear modded only gets you to 96.

Bishop
  11. Wizz Tron New Player

I bet the people calling for such a high CR are ones that don't even match it and are looking to be carried
    • Like x 1
  12. MercPony Devoted Player

Lately I have heard of people kicking players that aren't using Expert mods on their T5 gear!

Being full T5 with normal lvl 5 mods or Expert mods makes no difference. It all amounts to player ability and skill. Maybe even a bit of luck too.
    • Like x 1
  13. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

Full t5 Atlanean monarch gear with t5 mods???
    With 4 of those pieces fully modded with fully modded cr83 I was cr96!
    I have t4 modded cr78 rings and a cr83 neck.
    have 6 now but still cr96, league healer is 97 and 7pieces.
  14. segundoblz New Player

I have full t5 with t5 mods.
    Promethium rings with t5 mods.
    Necklace lvl 83 - Ops
    Weapon lvl 83 - Ops
    Face lvl 83 - Ops
    I 'm cr 96.
    It's not -possible- to get cr 97 w/o run any of t5 raids. Don't be silly.
  15. tukuan Devoted Player

This is no different from the people who used to "require" a 87Cr to run Prime or even Gates (if you can believe it). Unfortunately people calling for 97+ think it's a sign of a good player. Really for a good chunk though it's just a sign that they got on to the Nexus/Duel exploit and worked it for all it was worth.

As always to solutions veer towards one of two, a) start your own raid group and do the recruiting yourself, b) join a supportive league.
  16. StopPerving Dedicated Player

I was full manta, with t5 mods, rings modded, 83 neck/face, and it took a weapon from nexus (85 hb yay me!) to tick me to 97
  17. Radium Devoted Player

You're right, I had the same thing including an 87 belt and only got to 97 with an 85 weapon.
  18. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

I'm still cr96, 97 was a typo - now edited. Think our healer has a nexus weapon or shoulders.
  19. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I noticed this too and makes me laugh. The difference is that 97+ is using expert plans. I'm full t5 modded and I'm stuck at 96 too guess that isn't good enough.
  20. Toren New Player

An 84 weapon & 87 utility belt attachment should put you to 97.