I need Ice Tank/Dps T4 gear guide and a load out guide?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by articwolf1, Jun 15, 2013.

1. articwolf1 New Player

The thing is my PVP cr is 55 and im still getting my azz stomped by almost any villian why i see others lasting
    in battles and being mobbed for a long azz time for a long azz time. I need a good load for Tanking
    My load for dps is Reflect Bash BW WT FS Blizzard. But most importantly I just need to get some really
    good gear.
  2. Exostorm Well-Known Player

CR 55? That should be impossible with the new PVP gear. Buy all the Archangel gear, rings, neck, weapon and trinket, and it'll bring you to PVP CR 79. It HAS to be PVP gear, or else your PVP Cr won't raise.
  3. articwolf1 New Player

What about mixing pvp gear with other pvp sets does that raise or lower stats and ratings
  4. Exostorm Well-Known Player

Well, unless you're still using PVP gear from before Update 25, your stats will only go up. Currently, full Archangel gear, rings, neck, weapon and trinket that you buy from the PVP vendors will raise you to PVP CR 77. That gear has a separate CR from PVE gear, and is set up differently. Once you get all of the next set of gear, which is PVP Item Level 81, only then will your CR go up to PVP CR 81, and so on. If you're still using PVP gear from before April, you might as well delete it because it'll do you no good now.
  5. DARKESSENCE New Player

I need help with fire tank tank armor and a dos setup guide thx:cool:
  6. Exostorm Well-Known Player

Try Oracle's Database, where all of the guides are.