Am i going to have to grind to 30?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SCURVYX, Jun 13, 2013.

1. SCURVYX New Player

So i'm level 27 and i have the level 29 mission to go. I also have lots of other low level missions, will i have to do the small missions or grind to level 30 after i finish the last mission? Or will there be another mission that will level me up a bit?
  2. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

As I level up I try and get the feats as I go, especially the school of hard knocks feats. This gets sort of difficult between levels 26-30, so normally I will grind or use PVP or alerts to level up until I know I can go in there any get the feat for not dying AND the deat for not using sc or consumables for final bosses.

I know, I can just do it, then re-run it at 30. That's not as fun. OR as challenging.

So, deff give the level 29 quest a shot. It's pretty fun. If you find it painstakingly difficult, do the low quests, do your alerts, run some PVP crap, and you'll be 30 before you know what happened.
  3. segundoblz New Player

If you have time to post on forum, you have time to run the others low level missions. Do it.
    • Like x 1
  4. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

I believe the 29 is the last mission... I wouldn't recommend it until u get to 29... But that's hardy a grind... The leveling is this game is no where near "grind".. Good luck!!
  5. NoLimit5401 New Player

I don't know how low your lower level quests are, but I would suggest doing them. Quests in this game scale a bit so to speak. Yes, you will be fighting lower level mobs, but mob exp in this game is terribad anyway. You just want the end bonus. Also by doing a lower level quest or two, they may open up a higher quest line that you may have missed.

In short, do lower level quests, you still get pretty good xp.

Edit: Also if you haven't run the Alerts, run the Alerts. They give good xp, possible feats, and most (if not all of the lower ones, four or five of them I think) have a good quest, with bonus xp to go along with them.
  6. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

NoLimit has a point. You'll kill a final boss and get, like, 30xp. Then you'll turn in the "lower level" quest and get like 1500xp.
  7. Zpred Dedicated Player

Do races as well they give xp, bounties give xp.
  8. Carpassinus New Player

The level 29 missions will only push you to level 30 if you have don two or three alerts as well. It doesn't take to long, I have gotten to level 30 within 24 hours so the three alerts of Area 51, Gorilla island, and hive moon base should be completed unless you have managed to do all of your side missions throughout the game.
  9. Toofunn New Player

To be quite honest, the completion of lower level missions is still necessary for you to do for feat completions that will turn into skill points. If you do not do them now you will want to do them later so your best bet is to get 'em over with
  10. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

You've got a few missions, also do your races and investigations/briefings and they should give you a fair bit of xp.
  11. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Like others said before me:
    Doing races, bounties, collecting greens and blues are a good way to get extra XP, if you want to reach lvl30 asap.
    But if you do them now or later, you really should also do all the open missions below lvl30. There are a lot of feats attached to completing storylines and quests, which you get featpoints and so skillpoints for.
  12. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

finish all the missions, complete the story lines. have you done all the booster kiosks? how much pvp and instanced pve have you done? this is a minimal bump in the long long road ahead of you.
  13. Lynx Committed Player

The lower level missions still give you a pretty noticable amount of experience. I usually finish up most of gotham or metropolis (whichever city my character started in), and then go do all the missions in the other city, starting at the level 6~ missions (the lowest ones available). Even though they're a fraction of my level, I still rank up pretty quick from them.
  14. SoylentBob New Player

I always had leftover missions at 30.
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Shoot, I've gotten to the point that I can hit level 30 just before starting the Religion of Crime/Batwoman missions. LOL Run the races, Booster kiosk missions, investigations/briefings and all the side missions and it's pretty easy to do it. I'd imagine running the group content as you go would make it quicker.
  16. Villain Smasher New Player

^^^^^
  17. SuperNoob New Player

if you think just getting to level 30 is a "grind", you have no clue what your in for...
  18. Veziann New Player

0-29 is learning to play your character. The "grind" begins at 30.