OMG IM SO HAPPY!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Circe, Jun 12, 2013.

1. neptunesBeard New Player

Someone said he was magic.
  2. neptunesBeard New Player

Keep in mind this thread was created by someone who complains about everything in this game.
  3. Statman New Player

Well I was telling you that a month back, but you were thoroughly against him being magic, and adamant he was Meta, lol.
  4. neptunesBeard New Player

I trust other people over you.
  5. Statman New Player

Lol... of course boss, sorry boss.

It's ok, I've given up trying to convince the ignorant they're wrong anyway.
    • Like x 1
  6. Little Sister New Player

Circe is going to be awesome! I can't wait!

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Enickma Dedicated Player

It's ok. You'll find something else to complain about soon.
    • Like x 2
  8. Circe New Player

I'm most excited to play as Circe and Cheetah, two of Wonder Woman's biggest foes!

But I like all 4 of these characters, and I just know I'll have a blast with each and every one of them.
    • Like x 1
  9. neptunesBeard New Player

Sorry for not believing you. Friends?
  10. General Zod 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Tice New Player

Give Circe some cool looking Quantum type powers and I'll give up playing as Steel every time :p .
  12. GeoShock New Player

Circe and Wonder Woman, I'm ok with that but why Donna Troy / Cheetah. There are other better known magic users, Black Adam / Captain Marvel or Raven / Brother Blood.
    • Like x 1
  13. Circe New Player

Maybe because they'd be pretty interesting to play. Listening to the livestream, Cheetah sounds pretty deadly and Donna Troy sounds interesting with her magical Amazonian items.

But I'd love to play as the ones you mentioned also, and I'm pretty sure they're coming in time.
  14. Captain Domino Committed Player

I want Deathstroke :(
  15. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Complain about it a lot and it shall happen.

Jk.... or am I? Don't worry I'm sure it'll happen Soon™.
  16. Ozzysdad1 New Player

But no wear near the mainstream recognition WW has.
  17. Captain Domino Committed Player

I believe it will happen eventually. I've noticed he's become more popular these days, which is great since I'm a fan of DS. Only time will tell though :)
  18. GeoShock New Player

I hope so, I would really like to see Raven in legends.
  19. neptunesBeard New Player

WW doesn't really get a lot of recognition anymore. Maybe back in the day but not as much anymore, not that much more than Captain Marvel anyway.
  20. ARI ATARI New Player

thats not true. you certainly could, just cant have an actress thats sounds robotic. She is way too monotone for wonder woman. wonder woman sounds much more charismatic in my impressions of her.
    • Like x 1