Best Story

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zuse, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Echephyle New Player

Echephyle is an Amazon of Themyscira, and a veteran of war dating back thousands of years. During one of several visits to the modern world, she elected to stay, growing bored of the same routine, having lived in Themyscira for thousands of years. With a new opportunity to explore her curiosity of the human race. Assuming multiple aliases, Echephyle was able to blend in with society for a number of years, making a living as a historian, model, waitress, bartender, and occasionally, as a mercenary. One early morning while returning home from serving drinks at Ace O Clubs in Metropolis, she was hit from mysterious machines from the sky. These machines were exobytes, stolen from Brainiac by Lex Luthor which would begin the exobyte wars era of the DC Universe. She was instantly given the power of flight, along with an innate ability to use and create highly advanced technological gadgets. She was then abducted by Brainiac's invasion force and brought to one of his warships, where she escapes through the use of her new abilities and milennia of combat experience as an Amazon. She was also aided by Oracle and Superman in her escape (like millions of other exobyte heroes :) ). Upon returning to Earth, Echephyle chose fellow Amazon Wonder Woman as her mentor, and aims to perfect her skills with her new abilities with the veterans of the Justice League. She dons her old Themysciran battle armor, with a few high tech modifications to aid in the figt against Brainiac.
    She creates an ultra-powerful robot turret to aud her in battle and names it Poseiden, after the god of the seas.

Weapons: shield, staff, rifle, dual pistols, one handed, two handed...aims to master every weapon available
    Abilities: flight, eternal life, super-human strength speed and stamina, genius ability to use and create state of the art technology equal to that of Batman and Lex Luthor
  2. Zuse Loyal Player

3. St34lthFox New Player

Name: Stealth Fox
    Morality: Hero
    Mentor: Batman
    Power: Nature
    Movement: Acrobatics
    Weapon: Dual Wield

As a young girl, Stealth Fox awoke on a small jungle island unable to remember her name or where she came from. The island natives raised her and trained her to harness the powers of nature for both healing and combat. Ten years later she leaves on a personal quest to find her identity. Her adventure brings her to Gotham where she quickly finds herself disgusted by the abundance of crime and corruption and uses her skills to aid the innocent and to thwart villains. Batman, after seeing her talents and passion for justice, takes her under his wing (no pun intended) and teaches her his gadgets and stealth acrobatics. Together they fight crime in Gotham and Metropolis and when not fighting Fox continues to search for clues to who she truly is.
    [IMG]
  4. Qothar New Player

Name: Scott Johnson
    Alias: qothar
    Race: human
    Power: fire
    Story: scott Johnson was abandoned by his parents and orphaned with a group of thugs. He felt like he fit into the group he thought of it as his family. This all changed when brainiac and his forces invaded Gotham. Scott and his "gang" were out in the the street trying to mug an old lady. We saw a flash of light and brainiac's ship appear. The robots were phased down from the giant space ship on to the ground the leader of the gang told me to stay away and that he would handle this. I did as he asked and in the blink of an eye I saw him being pierced by a glowing ball of energy. As these robots did this to the rest of my friends I collapsed on the ground. My heart was beating at a rate I had never experienced and I started feeling this rage inside me. After that all went blank. Last of it I remember was a pile of scorched robot parts around me and my hands on fire. From that day forward I vowed to never go back to a life of crime but to a new life of helping those in need. My biggest regret is now being able to save the ones I called "family"
  5. melvinpox Devoted Player

I've said it before. I guess I will say it again.
    I didn't want to eat the jello...so I killed my babysitter.
    And then I ate the jello.
    And they all lived happily ever after.
    The End.
    • Like x 1
  6. Fourth New Player

Fowe was walking down the street when suddenly he became the best. The end.
  7. Mr.Me New Player

The best story is old as time and very simple really.

"Boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy wins girl back, girl kisses boy... the end!"

Superman always saves all ways saves the day, but all he really wants is Lois.

:D
  8. Quantum Core New Player

Armageddon 2001

Monarch chose Matthew Ryder, an expert on temporal studies, to take part in a time-travel experiment, Ryder traveled back to 1991, the year in which the series was published, and ten years before Monarch's massacre of Earth's heroes. Ryder was determined to find out who the Monarch really was and, if possible, killing him before he could rise to power. As he travelled through the rift, his body mutated into a form of living temporal energy, and upon arriving at his destination, he took the name Waverider.

Everybody knows this story but there was one story never told!

When the Waverider arrived in 1991 and pursue the identity of the villain later know as Monarch something didn’t go as planned. The rift where Waverider came through left something behind.

A scientist named Jeffry van den Driesschen was experimenting with time-travel and gravity manipulation.
    A year ago Jeffry succeeds in creating a worm-hole generator that theoretically could sent a person back or for forward in time. But the worm-hole implodes and destroys the lab and Jeffry’s career.
    Jeffry secretly continued his research and on that day, the day the Waverider entered the timeline of 1991.
    He was there, he saw the rift opening and he knew that the Waverider was not from this time.

After the Waverider left Jeffry was able to get a sample of the transdimensional leakage left by the rift.
    With this sample he reconstructed his wormhole-generator and used the sample of the transdimensional leakage as a stabilizer for the wormhole crystal. When Jeffry turned on the machine he could not believe his eyes he did it he created a wormhole. Not knowing in with time he would come should he entre he sent a robot from his laboratory and at the moment of entering de wormhole started to suck in everything and anything that came to close. And the same happened to Jeffry he couldn’t stand the force of the wormhole and imploded inside the wormhole.

DC universe (present time)…

Brainiac is attacking and new superheroes are born with the exobites.
    Suddenly a rift is opening in the city and a person appears out the rift.
    An exobites fly’s in front of him he grabs the exobites and is teleported into Brainiac’s ship.

This is the story of Dr. Jeffry van den Driesschen.

Due to an accident with a wormhole-generator he now has quantum powers that allow him to manipulate time and gravity itself.

Why do I know all of this???

I am that man I am Dr. Jeffry, but u can call me The Quantum Core!!!!
  9. Zuse Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  10. melvinpox Devoted Player

People keep resurrecting old threads lately. It's a menace to the forums, I tell ya. A menace.
    • Like x 1
  11. Zuse Loyal Player

12. ZeroAccess New Player

13. Zuse Loyal Player

so now that we have stories we can do battles
  14. Zuse Loyal Player

i will start a threat in 30 mins from now about DCUO player battles
  15. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Just means you fit in with all the other female characters in the DCUO Universe. No A cups here. :D
    • Like x 1
  16. metal1ix Well-Known Player

Ultimate Fighting machine, Metallix

After suffering from countless amounts of defeats by the hands of Superman (Clark Kent), Lex Luthor arranged a plan to create a machine that would surpass Metallo, and his own tech armor. Working with Felix Faust, Sinestro, and professor Zoom, the four created major rough drafts of how this machine can defeat the man of steel. Faust wanted this new machine to be a sorcerer, a being able to use magic to condemn enemies, or heal allies in the field of battle. Sinestro wanted to implant an internal power battery into the machine's central processing unit, giving the machine unlimited fear energy to use with the Sinestro Corps ring it possesses. Zoom gave him the power to manipulate the polarity around his surroundings, creating storm clouds that would damage enemies, and heal allies with great speed. Lex Luthor wanted to have the machine test out each power before being sent into the field of battle.

However, things do not go as plan. When Brainiac found out about the new machine, he decides to steal the machine in order to raise an ultimate robot by his side that will be able to assimilate all of Earth's fighters. When the Brainiac robots invaded LexCorp Tower, the villians were no match against the ongoing enemy forces. Eventually, Lex Luthor surrendered the robot to Brainiac in order to spare his life. Grieving of pain, Lex Luthor contacted Calculator to get in touch of the machines communication system in the attempt to restore his central power unit back into Luthor's command.

After a few days of hacking Brainiac's code, Calculator succeeded with the attempt to break through Brainiac's security. The machine wakes from the reaction of the hacking protocols. Wielding nothing but mere hand cannons, the machine escapes the ship with relative ease, imminently destroying the Brainiac ship in the progress.

Heading back to LexCorp Tower, Lex Luthor gives the machine its name to celebrate success. Luthor dubs his new creation with the name of Metallix. (Metal1ix in the actual game)

Bio:
    Unlike other machines Luthor has created, Metallix can think on its own, and can make decisions that best fit to the contract. This machine will not stop against anything from achieving its target. Metallix can even assimilate the individuals that get in his way. Choosing the power of Sinestro’s might over the other two powers, Metallix can decimate targets with ease. The combination of Luthor’s technology with the emotional spectrum proves that Metallix is the ultimate machine destined to decimate Earth. Emotionless, cunning, and even ruthless, Metallix will stop at nothing to obtain ultimate power. Metallix’s lust for power will never become satiated; therefore, he will have uncontrollable bloodlust to where if any entity would get in Metallix’s way, there would become an imminent death wish befallen to the victim. In a way, Metallix is immortal. He cannot be stopped by any entity within Earth’s existence, but can be knocked down temporarily. If Metallix is knocked down, the victim will have ten seconds before he resurrects, restoring at full power and ready for the next fight.

Quotes:
    “I was created to destroy any entity that gets in my way.” -Metallix stating to Superman before the climactic battle.to the death.

“This ring provides me the fuel I need to destroy all who oppose Lex Luthor and the Sinestro Corps. No one will stand in my way.” –Metallix after accepting Sinestro’s spare ring.

“I don’t care about Lex’s intentions, or accommodations. Get in my way, and I’ll have my claws shoved right up to where the sun does not shine.” –Metallix after threatening Circe.

“Would you rather be blasted to death by your own weapon, or be sliced apart by my claws?” –Metallix asking before fighting Cyborg.

“Oh boo frigidity who. Life isn't fair, especially when I tear apart your life; piece by little piece.” –Metallix Proclaiming his life in a nutshell to Raven.

“Humph, you’re all meat and no bone. What good of a lantern are you if you cannot even keep an eye on your own back?” –Metallix after backstabbing Kilowog.

Powers and abilities:
    Metallix has the ability to manipulate the fear energy emitting from the central battery residing in his core, to his ring. Ranging from claws to shooting energy balls of pure light, Metallix can bring down almost any opponent with ease with the fast attacks, and almost unlimited range within cannon blasts. Whether in close quarters combat, or ranged combat, Metallix is a force to be reckoned with.
    Metallix mainly flies from place to place. His flight abilities extend the prowess of ranged attacks, even attacking from the air, and getting involved in dogfights.

While he does not mind working for others, Metallix will stop at nothing to achieve his goals, even taking items that others need more to accommodate to his own selfish desires. Whether by land or air, do not encounter this machine as it will always find a way to assimilate everything that crosses its path.

[IMG]

Metallix Model V
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

This is very true! Lol
    • Like x 1
  18. Iguniru New Player

You guys have really awesome story's ^_^. i wish i could do one but i'd rather have a picture of my character so i could do it.
    • Like x 1
  19. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Why can't you do both?
    • Like x 1
  20. Iguniru New Player