Give us the option to skip Central City in T5 OP's

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zim, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Pop a Trinket dey sweatin Dedicated Player

I think you missed my point.

CC is a good deal of work to not get anything from it. At the very least they could have added a feat to it for doing it a certain number of times or something.

As it stands right now, you are doing quite a bit of work for absolutely nothing.
    • Like x 3
  2. Pop a Trinket dey sweatin Dedicated Player

That's an awful analogy.

You are compensated for the amount of time you spend at work.

If we were to go with that, then it would be like working the first hour or two everyday for free just to be able to earn money for the rest of the day.

Working 8 hours to be compensated for 6.

Anyways, all you guys that are saying "No" are ridiculously wrong. This wasn't even "Intended".

The devs made it this way because people were farming CC for Gear and Plans. Originally CC was worth doing because you at least got better gear and possible recovery kits.

So now some in the community are asking for another solution to the problem because the one they came up with was not good enough. It would be nice if the Devs went back to the drawing board and figured out how to make CC worth it again or maybe omit that part from the OP's because it's a waste of time and your 5 min remark is absolutely ricidulous.
    • Like x 3
  3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I agree with him not to have thing easy just to cut the time requirement down some these opps are too long and cutting out the CC part which is the same no matter which one your doing is a waste of time really.
  4. UltraElite Dedicated Player

i didnt use any analogy? did u mean to quote me?
  5. Liam Solo New Player

If you don't run the T5 ops you won't have the gear to make it through T5 raids to earn new gear and marks.
    It is unlikely any groups will run with you if you haven't earned any of the new gear from the T5 solos and 4 man ops.

Also its quicker to gear up by running the T5 ops than the raids because you earn the marks from both ops quicker than you can run one raid, unless the group you are with can do the raids in under an hour and a half.
  6. Hallows Eve New Player

+1 cc is so boring and tedious.
  7. El El Committed Player

Its not about being easy bro,the drops are worthless after they nerfed it.
    We just wasting time in CC period,or give better drops like recovery kits so its worthwile again.
    There is no point doing CC we get nothing out of it.
    • Like x 1
  8. YodaDog New Player

I agree with your sentiment, and I certainly wouldnt complain if they gave us this option.. But really, it takes like 5 minutes if you skip the side bosses. No big deal, unworthy of all this noise you guys are making about it...

I mean, I'd love to just go ahead and skip all the run-up to all the bosses that drop marks and get in and out of Inner and FOS2 in 15 minutes flat... But I just dont think thats a very reasonable request or would be an option we'd ever get..
  9. biowolf New Player

I agree with zim, it is pointless to have this part in the ops. You can get better gear in the same amount of time from running the solos. If the destroyer dropped better the cr 81 I could see it being viable. As it stands now its just a way to extend the time in the op. This takes longer than five minutes, given that you have to close the ruptures which alone is at least three minutes to complete. Making content longer does not make it better.
  10. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I'm all aboard the skip train...it takes me literally 2 minutes to get out of every loading screen...it's nothing but busy work with absolutely no reward whatsoever so why keep it?

Either Remove it or give us a reason to want to run it...why do Lex and Jor el drop 2 marks? Move 1 to the destroyer and problem solved...in its current state, it's pointless for someone in all green gear/T5
  11. YodaDog New Player

I like that idea much better... Fully support that and have no clue why the loot doesnt just drop like that in the first place.
  12. TheRealDeathern New Player

If your going to go that route, they should just give you the loot and the marks for not doing anything.

there your are now T5.
  13. Sophittia Well-Known Player

Not true. I only need a t5 head to complete the set.
    I only ran the alerts like... 6 times or so in total. The rest of my marks were earned through the raids which I completed my first time with just one bit of t5 healer gear.
    I never pug, I always run in league or friend groups which grant a higher rate of success.
    It was, in my opinion, the faster route. Plus it was loads more fun.
  14. willi3bx Committed Player

no thats y u only get 4 marks in
    family and the 5 u get in brothers is for the iconic
  15. willi3bx Committed Player

you get 4 marks for family and 5 marks for brothers (the iconic) no mark for the destroyer ding
  16. Kal~el Committed Player

Isn't there loot in those OPs? I do not know because I have not run them yet.
  17. Agnetta Dedicated Player

not constructive. closing this one down.
  18. Green Lantern New Player

CC section sucks. Laggy and pointless.
  19. Lord Aiden Well-Known Player

How about if they added killing the reapers to the central city feat?
    • Like x 1
  20. Sir Volt New Player

then what we complain there isnt enough new content to keep us busy?