About the armors..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Nyarlathotepzx, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Nyarlathotepzx New Player

Sup, i've ben wondering, about the Requisitions-T234-HW, i always wanted that soldier like armor but the robot's not selling it, how can i get it, i'd love to get those pants style, do i have to raise my CR?
  2. Statman New Player

It's PvP gear, so you need to raise your PvP CR to a certain number before you'll even be able to see it. I don't recall the number, but it depends on what tier you're after.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

That vendor has the T2-4 pvp armor. As with all the pvp armor now you need to get all of a previous armor set before you can even see the next set. Those also take Marks of Valor to buy them.
    • Like x 1
  4. Nyarlathotepzx New Player

Oh i see, right now my PvP CR is 77 and i'm collecting the Avatar Bombarder gear, am i too far away from getting those from the Requisitions-T234-HW?
  5. Statman New Player

Once you've collected all of Avatar Bombardier, and the accessories, etc you'll be able to move onto Tier 2. I'm pretty certain the Tier 2-4 armours are displayed left to right, so depending on what gear you're after, you'll need to collect through to that tier.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

That armor is T1 so depending on how much you win in pvp you could be close.