Viking style feat

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Quarknova, May 29, 2013.

1. Quarknova New Player

There's no feat for completing all the styles on the controller powerset(Light at least), but there's for tanks.

On another topic, one of my toons is called Kon Re. A friend of mine noticed that after gu26 evertime you say Kon if you have filter on, it'll be filtered, is that a bug as well or intended? If so, why?
    • Like x 3
  2. Orca New Player

Not sure what the power set has to do with not completing the feat. I completed the Viking style yesterday morning right after the update. No problem.
    • Like x 1
  3. Quarknova New Player

Some styles were only avaliable for some roles, so it wouldn't show feat for it if your powerset didn't fit the role. That might be the case for controller powersets and viking style, it now drops on dps role, so every powerset can have the styles, but there is no feat listed for that on the controller powerset, the Light one at least. Just checked my gadgets troller, no feat listed for viking style as well.
  4. Orca New Player

I misunderstood you post.. sorry. But to add healer power have the feat. So they can look closely at the troll power set.
    • Like x 1
  5. Quarknova New Player

Just found out that the Amazonian style feat is not avaliable for controller powerset as well. --'
  6. Quarknova New Player

A week and not a single answer from green names... Bump.
  7. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

yeah, actually one of the devs/mods mentioned they would be addressing this about 2 weeks ago and i havent heard boo since.
    it was actually tied into another issue right after the dlc dropped and they said that they would probably just add the FEAT for trollers.
    would be nice... wouldnt hold my breath though.
  8. thenewkidd New Player

Viking style is ONLY available for Healers and Tanks as far as feats go.

Don't know if they are going to fix it.. but until then.. if you are mr. money bags... change powers.. get the feat.. then change back ;)
  9. Miahztwin Committed Player

Lol thats cause its viking style for tank only from t1 stuff. Wanna talk about how feats are unfair for controllers? lol they give access to the shaman feats for tanks and the chest legs and waist are the three that do not come in tank role haha and its in the feats journal.
  10. Miahztwin Committed Player

full amazon isnt a feat lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Quarknova New Player

Dude, anyone can get the whole viking style on t5s...
  12. Quarknova New Player

This one you're right, I confused with the Praetorian Elite.
  13. Miahztwin Committed Player

lol i was joking but im just saying that shamans unfair cause i have it in feats but cant get the whole set. But what i meant about it only being for healers and tank in t1 is that if they made viking a feat for every power set, they would have to do that for alien tech.
  14. Quarknova New Player

they should do that for every powerset and styles.... but I won't expect anything in the next 2 hundred years. Thanks anyway.
    • Like x 1