HACKERS...HACKERS EVRYWHERE

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by OVERWATCH, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OVERWATCH Well-Known Player

Today i met a whole group of hackers in one arena.....PLS SOE BAN THEM HACKERS.And also i did some research on dcuo hacks aand found numerous amounts of hacks. even for sc but i will not download cos i am a truthful gamer and dont cheat
    but for them who do and are getting free SC pls do something!!
    • Like x 2
  2. AndezMT New Player

Fixed
    • Like x 8
  3. Delta795 New Player

Not on the PS3....
    +1 to us!
    • Like x 5
  4. Aiden Warren New Player

People will always use speedhacks in PVP, nothing we can do.
  5. LIVETASER New Player

Everytime their is a new update, they hack it, it gets fixed, they do it again. sometimes, they are the same group that keeps running it over and over. each time you que up, you see the same group and not a single death but their top gets like 30+ kills each time and the rest, in the 20+ and lowest 10+ kills.
  6. thirty six Loyal Player

I have seen groups on ps3 that appear to have unlimited sc's, but idk. This does remind me, there have been some "gentlemen" in trade chat on usps3 shouting to invite them for a money hack. Saying to give them control of your account and they'll put the money in. Something else you may want to look into
  7. OVERWATCH Well-Known Player

Just now after playing for 2 hours straight,i was only playing arenas and guess what my character froze and the villan kept hitting me and i could not do anything but watch my character die over and over. Out of the 13 arena matches i played 9 were filled with hackers,and how come i see only the villains hacking?
  8. Liam Solo New Player

Not saying its not possible but you need to have some proof to back up your claims. Try recording a video or at least your combat logs and give them to the support team. If its as bad as you claim Creating threads about it on the forums is not going to solve anything for you. If nothing else you are causeing even more people to go search the net for DCUO hacks that will probably end up getting them banned.
    • Like x 1
  9. Adriana New Player

You just got to get use to seeing it. Don’t even get bothered by losing. Look at it as a free run around do what you want pvp event. Just have fun doing crazy things sense you already know the outcome.
  10. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

One hack I found interesting was I was flying around metro in the PVE phase then all of a sudden this villain came and he started attacking me and I had my pvp thing off. He did this to every hero that came to this area. Anyone else have that happen to them?
  11. Zpred Dedicated Player

This was weird I see a villain today in the watchtower near rnd meta he was running around in circles then disappeared? Ps3 EU.. No I'm not making up lies, no it wasn't a hero in another phase, how did I tell? There was a red marker on the map and he was hard light and had a yellow ring.
  12. Ivy Bird Committed Player

He was likely a GM
    • Like x 1
  13. Itazuki New Player

The majority of hacking reports are by people who got roflpwned by good PvP players. They then accuse of hacking and come making posts like this... Not saying it's not true, but I doubt it is.

For your second accusation, that's not a hack it's the game's crappy glitching. Just happened to me last night in 1v1 Lairs also. If you get countered sometimes after you break out you can get stuck and when you stand up you can not do anything but spin in circles in place. It's like glitching into the map.

If this IS true about you fighting a whole group of hackers in an Arena, then send in a support ticket reporting the names of the players, details on how they were hacking, and an approx. time it took place. Report them here http://help.soe.com/
    • Like x 1
  14. Captain Spire New Player

This is a game, its done through a network and on a computer. It can be hacked.

Yet, knowing that two PCs side by side will never realize a 100mb ethernet makes me realize that any two or three devices connected to a high traffic network where the end devices may all have different designs, there is bound to be lag, glitches, and problems.

A lot of commands and actions are time sensitive. And someone with a Docsis 3 modem 30mb down load and 10 mb upload will have a much easier time then someone with a docsis 2 through a G wireless router on a 10mb download and 1.5 mb upload. Those few micro seconds between computer A pressing attack and Computer B pressing dodge makes a huge difference over a gaming network. Lag death and defeat is a common issue and has been since Ultima on line.

Remember, lag happens on networks all the time. Most of which In a game you wont visually notice but the end result you will experience it.

Money and item "hacks" are another story.
  15. Stamen Dedicated Player

It could have been the crystal.
  16. Magnificent Loyal Player

Pardon me while I beat this dead horse...

When you encounter someone (or a group of someones) that you believe may be hacking, be sure to /report them ingame then IMMEDIATELY follow this up with a ticket to Customer Service (found here: http://soe-ing.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28939/kw/contact support DCUO ). The player(s) in question will be investigated and suspended (if proven to be hacking). You will not be notified of what actions are taken, so put them on your Friends list and leave them there for a while after your reporting to see if their playtime comes to a sudden halt.
  17. Kroye Loyal Player

I'm so dumb.

I thought this was a tongue-in-cheek post about folks exploiting the yellow crystal in the Park to fill the SC (supercharge.)
  18. tukuan Devoted Player

Not saying it isn't possible but I've been PVPing the arenas quite a bit lately. Over the course of last weekend my brother and myself ran about 25-30 arenas, with about half being 2v2 and the rest split between mostly 4s and 5s with one 8. We won all of the 2s (he got his 10 in a row feat) and about half of the others. HOD not with standing (as it's too frantic with that many players) I didn't see any obvious hacks, and in the cases where we lost just good game play.

That said you see less and less obvious hacks in arenas since players have to get their toons at least to 30 before it's worth the while.

Were you mostly in Legends? Hackers still show there from time to time cause they can create a ftp account and only have to get to lvl6 to start their fun and games.

If you see what you think is a hack the best thing to do is look at your combat log. A really good indicator is when you see that they are still getting damage after you've already died. If you see something suspicious /report [player name] and follow up with a support ticket (https://soe-ing.custhelp.com/app/ask_limit/i_id/5761504/ref_no/130524-000304).
    • Like x 1
  19. OVERWATCH Well-Known Player

Ok thanks guys,i will make sure to record or at least take a screen shot the next time i come across hackers,thanks for the advice,i do remember one players name l, maybe u have heard of his name? SAVAGEXKILLER
  20. kingmasternova Loyal Player

100% DISAGREE
    there are hackers on PS3, I run into people who was using inf sc in pvp 2 days ago & I didn't went online b/c of that. I have been slowly quitting b/c those people & people who I tell about it just ingore me & pointing to just quit dcu it's 100% unfair & not fun & pointless to play fix that crap- POINT BLANK!!!!!
    P.S. DON'T INGORE THIS
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.