The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

thats awesome and so close as well!!
    • Like x 2
  2. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

3. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

I agree. Very well done. And Scott Pilgrim has started working out!!! Me, I just let myself go after hitting 30!
  4. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

I would just hit once day trying my luck and also checking the auction house to find it cheap
  5. Octantis New Player

More Sigma doing cosplay ...

Ramza Beoulve from Final Fantasy Tactics
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  6. Lynx Committed Player

an update on Girl Fusion, been playing around with the color scheme to see if I can get something I like a little better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Veziann New Player

[IMG]

A little late to the party but here's Veziann...
    • Like x 2
  8. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Very cool, but I wish those wings were higher up on the back.
  9. Jack-O-The-Green Well-Known Player

You guys are killin' me! You gotta stop being afraid of the Spark body type! :)

[IMG]

My first ever character, made him launch weekend on ZH. White belt for extra '00's hipster cred.
    • Like x 6
  10. Octantis New Player

I agree Spark would be the best body type, but I don't like making entirely new toons just to wear the outfits :p I justify it by saying my guy is cosplaying, or getting ready for Halloween, lol.
  11. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Now that Im hitting T3 gear and finishing alot of collections I always change everyday it feels like
    [IMG]
    I like how it looks from the back more then the front which is good cause thats what I see most of anyway haha
    • Like x 3
  12. kouji New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  13. Cataclyzm New Player

New and improved Quantum powered Cataclyzm:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Proof of me being a costume ***** and spaming on this post lol
    [IMG]
    changes after an hour playing
    • Like x 2
  15. Octantis New Player

Hey well I change my costume nearly every time I log in. It's like my pre-game ritual, I just don't usually take screen caps of my guy :p Currently, my Ramza look from a couple posts earlier is still in use and is now the second longest running costume, after the one in my signature (which can be seen a few pages back in response to Feenick's pose with Steel).

My favorite costume is probably still my attempt at Freakazoid!'s Lord Bravery. I'll add a screen cap later, but here's a random pic of Bravery:

[IMG]
  16. Phyrexian Chimera New Player

Since were all showing off our toons I might as well join in:

[IMG]

Daniva, Orzhov Angel

Faction: Villian
    Mentor: Lex
    Power: Gadgets
    Role: DPS
    Movement: Flight

Weapon:
    Staff (PVE)
    Martial Arts (PVP)
    • Like x 2
  17. Octantis New Player

So, I'll admit, this was a pretty bad attempt at Lord Bravery, especially when compared to how well the last few cosplay attempts went. But that's okay. I love Lord Bravery enough that I'll forgive my inability to make him properly without a 5-color palette.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Jack-O-The-Green Well-Known Player

This is a toon I've been playing for a couple days. Just got the look locked in.

Machina Ex Deo is some kind of Robot Angel, I guess. Don't have a real handle on the back story.

Skin is Robotic; hands and feet are STEELSuit; head is Greco-Roman; belt is ordinary Multipouch; shoulders are Angelic; back is Mecha Star wings from the Marketplace. You can't tell from the photo, but he carries a Jeweled Flamberge. There are two different yellows in the palette, not sure how well that conveys.

[IMG]

Random thoughts: I use STEELsuit a lot on robot toons, because it's hard to match the different metallic shine levels of the different pieces of gear. STEEL is closest to the Robotic skin, I think. This is the kind of toon I usually avoid, the design seems unnecessarily ornate. But for some reason, I like this guy.
    • Like x 4
  19. Phyrexian Chimera New Player

Very nice coloring on your toon. It looks like a robot made of solid gold.
  20. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Deathstroke chest maybe? but that would put the cape on the wrong side to match up with the chest