disconnection just rob me 2 vault runs

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Wylonus, May 21, 2013.

1. Wylonus New Player

i know it not on my end, it is old bug that disconnect me from server, the game thinks I went afk in middle of zoning.
    now I lost between 2 to 5/6 marks when I need the most, possible may have got some rare appearance style or same repeating styles.

disconnections force me to wait next 24 hrs, but I lost twice in a week on my main, and once on my other alt a week ago.
    waiting for next 24 hr isn't nice when not able to get back in, I feel I have been penalized.

I think it is "afk timer" bug is the main issue while anyone is zoning, Gotham City is the worst, so I had to move all my alts to metropolis for safer zoning to vault runs, now it just happen randomly to boot off the server when selecting the vault.
  2. Booster New Player

Well if you disconnected in the middle you'd only be loot locked from bosses you've already fought; still annoying but you wouldn't have to wait a day. And if you remember anyone's name in your party there's a chance you could rejoin the group when you do reconnect.

I'd say fill out a form(if a disconnect loses you loot from your inventory Sony is good about getting it back to you) but I don't know how they can remedy potential loot loses.
  3. Humane Committed Player

The OP said VAULT not Raids or Alerts.
    This has happened to me as well a few times, and although annoying as a Legendary, it is catastrophic if you are F2P since you have to wait a week to try again.