Those crystals man.....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Senshirou, May 20, 2013.

1. Senshirou Committed Player

are amazing, I killed Jor-El in one hit and got the "Leave Them" feat. Pure win on your part devs lol. Its a bummer it KO's you when you hit that high though but awesome nevertheless.
    • Like x 1
  2. Green Lantern New Player

Patch upcoming.
    • Like x 1
  3. Senshirou Committed Player

What patch?
  4. Death Throe New Player

Wow that's awesome...must be nerfed.
  5. YodaDog New Player

Really? One shot? I know you and trust your word man, but I have a hard time believing that.. We've been using the crystals (all 3 of them) and they do massive damage.. But even with all the buffs and bonuses we can manage and debuffing him and using all three crystals, we've usually just taken about 25%-35% of his health.. What are you doing exactly? Has anyone else out there 1-shotted Jor El with a crystal?
  6. Senshirou Committed Player

I'll PM you what I did.
  7. Joker New Player

I have also one shotted him multiple times using the mighty smashing mod with 2700+ might and neo venom boost coupled with an FOS DPS trinket and a supply drop i bring the sucker down no problem in one hit i hit him for a little over 200k on a critical hit
    • Like x 2
  8. YodaDog New Player

wow. good to know. thk you.
  9. Senshirou Committed Player

This is it in a nut shell. I just didn't use neo venom
  10. Joker New Player

they already know there's a problem because you being the smart person you are along with many others had to go and brag about one shotting a boss on the forum it is sure to be patched and it does not revolve around the method it was done with, it revolves around nerfing the crystals altogether which is why i posted my method above just above this, why delay an inevitable patch just speed up the process by telling them where they went wrong making it so you can one shot a boss in t5 content with little to no effort
    • Like x 3
  11. Joker New Player

neo venom makes it hit even harder Just a tip before the patch takes full swing
  12. Senshirou Committed Player

I used a Nitro soder beforehand though to raise my might for an extra buff. You don't really need it but I did it that way.
  13. Joker New Player

neo venom actually raises your Raw weaponization rating so in turn you hit harder i have roughly 2760 might more than enough to get the job done from the start using the trinket adds insult to injury in terms of the Hand mod
  14. Zeikial Committed Player

A group I was running with one shotted him, I, the healer would drop my supply drop, the tank would switch out some gear, not all just in case you dont manage the one shot, have might smashing mod. So the rotation goes like this, pop trink, run thru supply drop, troll thro debuff, smash crystal on jor els face.
  15. Dps Gear New Player

This is the biggest crock of crap of a move, recently did this, 3 people got the crystals, buffed up and 1 shot everyone, we got the feats if people needed them but I was like. WTF is this tish, this is supposed to be the hardest alerts in the game and you just 1 shot it..
  16. TroEL Dedicated Player

SMH
    [IMG]
  17. Grees New Player

Yeah just debuff and smash away he can be one shot but usually need two it seems. Today though our dps hit him with one crystal for 100k+
  18. BlackWingBeyond Committed Player

I've heard kryptonian crystals are the best kind of crystal meth. Not that I would know, mind you. Maybe Jor-El just OD'd.
    • Like x 1
  19. Green Lantern New Player

Someone tried to show this to me earlier tonight but nothing happened.