Mods you would like to see? (DEVS)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ray, May 20, 2013.

1. Ray New Player

As an ice tank i would like to see the following mods.
    Mod- socket
    Defense- Blues
    Defense & Dominance-Blues
    Defense & Health-Blues
    Defense & Power-Yellows
    Defense & precision/might- Reds & blues
    Dominance & Resto- blues & yellows < this one mainly
  2. Owl Devoted Player

Dominance & Restoration - Green
    Restoration & Vitalization - Yellow
  3. Ray New Player

i was talking socket..lol
  4. IKILLU2014 New Player

Of the listed, I would only use resto dom on my ice tank. My defense already greatly exceeds the cap and there is no need for more Dom and health are much more useful
  5. Ray New Player

the cap?
  6. Breedin Bull New Player

Restoration and Vitalization
  7. IKILLU2014 New Player

Defense caps at 7200
  8. Funking Amazing New Player

what do you mean? my defense buffed is over 11000. with my SC its like 18000
  9. Ray New Player

Please explian
  10. IKILLU2014 New Player

If you read, at level 30, 72 defense is 1% damage mitigated. So by 7200 defense there should be 100 % damage mitigation. I guess its not capped, just broken, but since it is not possible to have greater than 100v% damage mitigation, it is effectively capped
  11. IKILLU2014 New Player

I understand the raids auto debuff some defense but open world, you shouldbe invinsible
  12. Radium Devoted Player

Theres a stat in the game called Armor Penetration that adds and bosses have in content that ignores a certain percentage of Defense.

This is why we don't have a Defense cap anymore.
  13. IKILLU2014 New Player

I stated that previously. Open worldlevel 3 sparks have none as far as im aware
    Edit. And if they did. Would they really have enough to mitigate 4000+ defense to do damage
  14. Radium Devoted Player

The limit for Damage mitigation is capped at 75%. So 75% of 7100 Defense is the most you could have without being worthless in content without armor penetration.
  15. Owl Devoted Player

I would like to have Mod plans that use Super Speed Exobits.
    Possible Stats could be Dodge and Resistance.
    Dodge gives a chance to avoid damage from an attack.
    Resistance gives a chance to avoid Control Effects similar to Movement Innate abilities.

Note that Dodge & Evasion are already in the game. Stealth & Invisibility grant a 5% chance in each category for 2 seconds.
  16. BumblingB I got better.

Yes, I would love to have a "DEVS" white mod. It could be a head mod and I can use developer commands! :)
  17. Gwalir Loyal Player

I've seen those stats before, but have never figured out what they do since this game doesn't use the Hit/Miss system alot of other games do. As long as you're close enough and pointed in the right direction, you will hit whatever you're aiming at.

I always thought those two stats were left over from when the game was in Alpha or Beta.
  18. Owl Devoted Player

Dodge sometimes shows up in the combat log so it is still in the game.
  19. Gwalir Loyal Player

What I mean is what does it do though.

I've never seen one of my attacks miss when it shouldn't have, except for when I'm badly lagging. In those cases though, most of my attacks miss and not just the one.

Back on-topic, I'd like to see a mod that gave me some control resistance.
  20. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

Might and Precision - Red
    Might and Precision - Blue
    Might and Precision - Yellow