Recovery kit V (25 MoR)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Experiment 76E, May 11, 2013.

1. Experiment 76E New Player

Anybody bought one of these? What is the percentage/amount of bytes they recover?

Thanks in advance!
  2. Sardik New Player

6-12 exobytes that you can recovery.
    • Like x 1
  3. Experiment 76E New Player

Cheers man thanks
  4. Wizz Tron New Player

We gotta pay MoR for these kits?
    BS!!!!!!!!
  5. Radium Devoted Player

For the plan, not the kit.
  6. Wizz Tron New Player

Either way paying marks for anything is BS
  7. Lanternius New Player

Thanks for the info, I was debating whether or not to make this my 1st marks purchase or to continue saving for the t5 gear.
  8. Joker New Player

his information is false i for one own the plan and it yields 5-10 Exobytes per use i was selling them for around 4 mill until people undercut me and now the price to make them is actually higher than what you can sell them for
    • Like x 1
  9. NexGen New Player

Yup, it's 5-10, not 6-12.
  10. Lanternius New Player

Awesome thank u for the heads up
  11. Breedin Bull New Player

5-10, not 6-12, the exceptional kits that drop are 6-12 (for a mod IV, its 66%-100%, so more for a mod V).
  12. Valor New Player

You must be on PS3, so never mind.
  13. Joker New Player

what do you mean is there a difference in the kit on PC it's the same game lol unless you are referring to the state of the economy on the ps3 in that case it must look like 2 different games
  14. Evian Well-Known Player

To clear up any confusion, exceptional recovery kits recover 66%-100% of exobytes when used with its proper mod, but this does NOT equate to 6-12 exobytes recovered.

66% of a tier IV mod: 7.92 exobytes recovered
    100% of a tier IV mod: 12 exobytes recovered

66% of a tier V mod: 9.9 exobytes recovered
    100% of a tier V mod: 15 exobytes recovered

Recovery Kit V (25 MoR) will recover a static 5-10 exobytes on either a tier IV or a tier V mod only.
  15. Sumeric New Player

With regard to the exceptional kits:
    With raw math, you are right, but you're missing out on the practical side of it.

Since the recovery kits do not give back exobits as a percentage of exobytes, an exceptional recovery kit does in effect yield 2/3 to 3/3 of the amount of exobytes in the mod.

2/3 of a tier IV mod: 8 exobytes recovered
    3/3 of a tier IV mod: 12 exobytes recovered

2/3 of a tier V mod: 10 exobytes recovered
    3/3 of a tier V mod: 15 exobytes recovered

Edit: They should really change the description on the exceptional kits to fractions. That would clear up the majority of the confusion.
  16. Solarstar New Player

We had to pay Marks of War to make our Runic gear so I can understand this.

Besides, you're only spending 25 Marks of Reality as a one-time purchase rather than 30 Marks of War on each Rune Carver (30 x 8 = 240 to make all 8 at the time) to make each piece of Runic.
  17. Evian Well-Known Player

They do give back a percentage, it's just rounded down, never up. I read somewhere that the developers were going to change the descriptions to reflect static numbers, I thought it was supposed to be with the Origin Crisis update, maybe they overlooked the exceptional recovery kit. Until the description is changed, I'm going with what it actually says, which is 66%-100%. Besides, 2/3 is a little more than 66% anyway.

Also, changing the descriptions to fractions will not really clear anything up. Percentages and fractions are the same thing ;)