does cross pollination = galvanize?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Cryotkj, May 14, 2013.

1. Itazuki New Player

Havn't tried Insectoid form since, I'll have to give it a try and see.. Was curious if the HB on Insectoid got buffed with the normal HB in GU 25.
  2. Cryotkj New Player

Wait wait wait, harvest will burst heal for every pheromone without removing the pheromones? So if you used it twice in a row it'd nudest heal for every pheromone twice? Or three times?
  3. Cryotkj New Player

Nudest heal has to be the funniest Swype text fail ever lol
  4. Marykate&ashley New Player

when savage growth is active matabalism is a instant heal.
  5. Marykate&ashley New Player

savage growth is the only healing over time move.
  6. Marykate&ashley New Player

hive mind will give might to the group,it also adds more heals its why natures the best healing power..ppl can play as they want too replaning cross polination for blossom just never worked for me.and bloom replace by matabalism also never worked since only people around the plant will b healed.
  7. Azreaus Committed Player

Wow you really don't know what you are talking about do you - please, please go to the "Oracle's Database" section, read one of the Nature Healing guides and learn how to heal.
  8. Infernale New Player

no

no

no - bloom has a long range, not just "around the plant".
    • Like x 1
  9. Infernale New Player

As best as I can tell, it sets off an instant heal for each stack of pheromones that are active on the player/players that receive harvest's heal - so it's not actually "using" the pheromones, but it's effect relies on how many stacks are active at that moment. So yes, you can cast it again. Some downsides are that I think it's cooldown is slightly longer than blossom, and you can't use harvest to clip other powers.
    • Like x 1
  10. Ivy Bird Committed Player

The cast time is also longer and occasionally vulnerable to interrupt (no idea why it can only be interrupted sometimes). Due to the increased csat time I found that in raids that I wouldn't get that great a heal from it as the other healer has usually healed whatever I am trying to when I started the cast.
  11. Cryotkj New Player

So surrounded by teammates, in a pinch, cross pollen/blossom? And would you say the three go to pheromones are SG, metabolism, cross pollen? I want 3 pheromones, hive shield, blossom and regenerate.
  12. Itazuki New Player

Yes. Harvest will not remove the Pheromones. It will heal every ally that has Pheromones stacked on them once for each Pheromone, it also ADDS another Pheromone (It will replace Metabolism's Pheromone with its own). So yes, you can use it more than once.

Btw, the basic loadout that most people use, for if you want Swarm Shield and Regeneration. Would be....

Savage Growth ~ Cross Pollination ~ Metabolism ~ Swarm Shield ~ Blossom ~ Regeneration.

That gives you 3 Pheromone stackers, Shield, good burst group/single healing , and an "omg panic" button. (Reegeneration) Though Nature is very flexible, many many different Healing builds work just fine and it's worth experimenting with some if you'd like. Check out Sore's guide, he has plenty of builds on it to try and nice info. Here's the link...

http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/sores-nature-guide.74/
  13. Itazuki New Player

I know you're trying to help.... Which is good, but you're giving false info. Many people see it best to use Savage Growth and Metabolism together, but not because it's a burst heal, it's because Metabolism clips Savage Growth's animation and they can both go off extremely fast then, but they BOTH do ticks of Heal over Time.

Again... Metabolism also does ticks of heal over time, I believe like 4-5 ticks. Try using Metabolism by itself and you'll see. Think of Savage Growth + Metabolism like... Circle of Protection or Electrogenesis but split into two powers and faster ticks.

Hive Mind isn't needed really, it's nice in early content but later it becomes a loadout spot waste. Also, agreed I would never replace Metabolism with Bloom, but not because what you said... Bloom has a pretty large heal radius. It just has a few seconds cast time bar so can be risky. The only reason I say not to replace is because Savage Growth + Metabolism is like Nature's bread and butter.
    • Like x 1
  14. 13igtyme Devoted Player

This thread makes me happy I never pug.
    • Like x 1
  15. Prithivi Level 30

See I'm still a basic for hive mind, not only does it up mine and the other healers resto but also ups the dpses might
  16. Cirocband New Player

I stack 3. I would stack 4 if they fix harvest. It suppose to do HOT too. But 3 works just fine, If I did 4 I would replace my supercharge.
  17. Itazuki New Player

Yea, nothing wrong with running Hive Mind. It's just with only 6 slots for skills, some people don't like using it they rather put another heal in. That's what I do anyways. I used to use Hive Mind a lot also, just, it isn't going to make or break the group so all I'm saying is don't be afraid to try out something else in its place sometime!
  18. Marykate&ashley New Player

Really i was just trying too help a guys thread.Not whos right or wrong,I can go too league chat for that and really like really.IM BETTER THEN SUPER PATIRIOT IM BETTER THAN BEVERLY HILLZ IM BETTER THEN SMILEB4DEATH IM BETTER THEN IAMSAM IM BETTER THEN ORBIT IM BETTER THEN ATARI AS A PLAYER I AINT GOT TIME FOR THIS I 5 MAN FOS AS A SOLO HEALER AND GOT SPEED FEAUT
  19. Mini Lini Loyal Player

Well they didn't insult you... It's nice to want to help, but you need to have all the facts before telling people wrong ones.