So...you can't do the new content in DLC7 without having mods?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Circe, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Circe New Player

I'm not Premium I'm Legendary.
  2. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Then how can you not "afford" anything in the game ?!?!?!?

What you mean to say is you're too lazy to get any of the stuff needed to make the mods....
    • Like x 1
  3. UltraElite Dedicated Player

farm for bits or enjoy the lower tier content
    easy solution to ur problem

u dont have the time for 30 min of farming, then its a personal problem and not a game problem
    • Like x 1
  4. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Exactly.

He said he gave away all his bits to a friend.... Well time to ask that friend to repay you and send bits back your way.....

Go farm some bits for crying out loud.
  5. Abstrakt Loyal Player

i felt sorry for you because i thought you were only premium....i made 6 mil last week and made 7 t4 mods....if your legendary and cant make enough mods to get you over the hump something is wrong.
    • Like x 2
  6. Phil Miller Committed Player

Hi Circe,

Thank you for the post and the valuable information. What platform do you play on? If you are on the USPS3, may I have your toons names to include any alts so I can add to my ignore list? My toon name is Phil Miller so please feel free to add him to your ignore list.

I just want to make sure that in the rare occasion I pug, I am not in a group with a person who does not/feel the need/recognize the importance of modding their gear.

Thanks!
    • Like x 2
  7. Lokkii Committed Player

forgive circe, she always makes pathetic threads
    • Like x 3
  8. MajorNuke New Player

This plus me on USPC MajorNuke
    • Like x 1
  9. Quixen New Player

I am prematurely fearing teh QQ when she does get CR 84 and is (not) able to do the content.

Lack of mods is just foreplay.
    • Like x 2
  10. iSimply New Player

It's not dumb depending on the situation. My situation was that I'm fairly new to the game and I didn't mod my gear because I just became full T4 2 weeks ago. I didn't mod it because I figured with new gear releasing then it wouldn't make sense to mod it only to have to replace it in the new few weeks.
  11. Octantis New Player

I spent a good couple hours farming bits to make 4 Mod3s to bump me up. Totally worth it. Please, go farm. You'll thank yourself ... even if you quickly replace said modded gear with new green ones ... Oh bittersweet Victory, you tear at my heart strings so.
  12. RapidRay Committed Player

Change your mind...change your CR.
    Simple.
  13. Pop a Trinket dey sweatin Dedicated Player

I haven't farmed in a while...I have so many exos just from doing other stuff and just happening upon them...
  14. Lokkii Committed Player

no, the fact that you are horrible at the game and are super lazy is why you are being carried
    • Like x 1
  15. crownclownking New Player

omg i thought this thread was dead lol just in case anyone wants to know full t4 wont get you cr 84 you need mods, the lowest possible mods you would need are t1 mods. Also your rings and neck and trinkets and weapon would have to be decent cause having t4 with t4 mods wont get you to cr 84 unless everything else is decent. exp i have a troll that is full t4 with t4 mods bu shes only cr 82 i need a 131 weapon to get me to 84 on that toon.
    • Like x 1
  16. Veziann New Player

Grinding/Farming is the nature of MMO's.

I used to play WoW years ago and spent a considerable amount of time (I want to say about 50% of my game time) farming just to be able to craft gear and then mod it so I could stand a chance of getting into a raid to get some tiered gear.

DCUO is easy mode in comparison.

My bit farming route yields about 3 stacks of each color every hour if no one is farming too much along my path.
    If the route is not yielding enough I just change phase and keep going.

There is absolutely no excuse to not mod your gear with at least a Beta in each piece.

At CR67 I was putting level 4 mods in my gear to get me over the hump to CR70.

You're just firkin lazy IMO
  17. Ivy Bird Committed Player

I was wrong about my figures and said so later in the thread.
  18. Laff Riot New Player

Then why did you quote me? You NEED to mod your gear once you get to T4 gear so you can do the new content. I was not talking about T1 to T3 gear. If you thought then, well thats your own fault.
    • Like x 1
  19. Photocyn New Player

I thought you were Premium or F2P. Either way a few mods will do the trick and if you have the money you can get the materials from the brokers market.
  20. Zanaria New Player

The reason for not modding gear? Cause it is extremely hard and time consuming to gather exobits and they cost way too much on the broker. It is extremely expensive to mod gear, even for low level mods like II or III mods.
    • Like x 1