Is Quantum Power good for giving out PoT Or just CC

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Maxillion, May 9, 2013.

1. Maxillion New Player

I was wandering Is it good for Giving out PoT or just using it for CC i have having a hard time giving Out pwer with it and i am wandering if i am doing it wroung.
  2. kgghk New Player

How could it be bad all PoTs are the same.
    • Like x 1
  3. Dammacx New Player

I would say yes, at least for POT. Haven't gotten to use the Instant power yet but the POT power in "Time" is for sure something people will use and is a good troller power because it can be used from a distance and also helps with crowd control. Of course I am only at lvl 11 with the new toon so will see how it pans out when I hit 30 and start getting into harder level content.
  4. DARKKNIGHT New Player

All Pot and insta power moves give the same amount of power depending on your vit.
    The PoT's can be clipped (they have same animation as rejuvenate from sorcery) The instant power has the same animation as hardlights.(recharge)

I think the space tree's pot combined with singularity (defense debuff ) will be better for cc.
  5. Onicks New Player

I Hope your free to play and new to the game. :p
  6. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

Alll p0ts are the same... not really, the amount of power they restore is, but their mechanics are not. Examples:

Sticky Bomb or Taser have an amazing range. Safe as hell to use and keep pew-pewing the adds.
    Trendils and Psy-Blades have less range. You can use them for p0t, but the damage from that power will be severely reduced if you cast it a bit far from the teammates fightinh in the frontlines.
    Claws and Boxing gloves are directly melee, and thus, risky to use in raids unless you turn the camera and jump with your claws or gloves into an empty spot, then turn around.
    • Like x 1