Artifacts in Nexus raid?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by uXix, Apr 30, 2013.

1. uXix Committed Player

For those of you who saw FNL last week Jens mentioned something about Aquaman's trident inside the force field at the end, he said that it does something and he didn't want to say what I guess because he wanted me to make this thread.

We know that the artifact will be different each time(different artifacts from hero/villain iconics that they want to remove from existence) so is it possible that these artifacts are actually drops after the final boss is defeated? Maybe an orange item and groups would have to call weapons before reaching that area and seeing what artifact it is? I think that would be pretty cool.

I realize it is still on test and obviously I could be way off here but what do u guys think?
  2. Spike New Player

If will be here Triden - after times gone Trident would attack to your group.
    If will be here Mirror (or something like that)- bosses receive absorbtion bonus/shields.
  3. Nitefelina New Player

That would be an awesome way to introduce legendary weapons.
    • Like x 1
  4. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Not every artifact will be a weapon.
  5. Sophittia Well-Known Player

I'd love that to be true. But I don't think all artifacts will be weapons. Not everybody's origin story starts with a pointy object :p
    Chances are, they all do some kind of special move either to the players, or as a way of finishing off the boss.
  6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

When the last boss fight is said and done. Everyone rolls need. The winner gets to touch Aquamans Trident and something like this is going to happen.

The game's slogan is "The next Legend is you"... now thats changed to "The next King of Atlantis is you!"
    • Like x 3
  7. Spike New Player

But received epic 200dps weapon hmmm :)
  8. PrimusTech New Player

I'm needing on anything that has green :l
    • Like x 1
  9. Octantis New Player

Favorite movie as a kid, got my son hooked on it - Hot Rod is now cooler than Bumble Bee. Parenthood: Success :)

Now for some topic-related words: it looked like throughout the fight that AoE circles popped up which seemed like they had Watery type effects. I had assumed that was the Trident's doing.
  10. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

We think they have an actual mechanical effect on the fight (check out test server patch notes about artifact effect resetting after a wipe), but we won't know much more until we can get back in.