Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by risen, Apr 29, 2013.

1. risen New Player

Anybody else keeping up with the series?
    I haven't read the books cause I don't want any spoilers but I finally made it to season 3. Season 2 finale was intense.
  2. Valor New Player

I've never seen it. I don't have HBO, and likely never will.

I've watched every episode of Vikings on the History Channel, and it has been described as Game of Thrones lite.
  3. Meta Flare New Player

This season is a little slow but still really good. The end of episode 4 is effing epic
    • Like x 1
  4. risen New Player

I dont have hbo either I watch it online msg me for details im sure posting in the open is against forum rules
  5. OMG Well-Known Player

Season 3 Episode 4 is probably the best one I have seen yet... Khaleesi is a Beast! Just watching her char start as a meek girl to becoming a queen that could take the throne is truly eye catching.
    • Like x 2
  6. ZeroAccess New Player

I haven't seen the newest episode yet episode 5 but 4 was epic. This particular book (number 3) is being split into two seasons, supposedly so much happens they couldn't fit it all in one.

I haven't seen Vikings but others compared it closer to Spartacus. Game of Thrones is amazing and I highly recommend watching it anyway you can.
  7. risen New Player

No spoilers plz im on ep 2 but this show has so much going on like 6 different wars being waged. Such an epic feel
  8. YodaDog New Player

Agreed. Her's has always been one of my favorite plot lines. (How great was it to see her brother get his comeuppance?!?) Great story. Amazing scene there at the end of episode 4..
  9. risen New Player

The part with her brother was brutal
  10. Minx New Player

<<--- GOT Fan
  11. Loadingscreens Committed Player

I hate to be that guy, but you should read the books. They are so many scenes left out that are epic.

The show is wonderful as well, i always look forward too it.

And be prepared from some messed up stuff this season, it's gonna ramp up a lot lol
  12. Meta Flare New Player

right. i love her new bold personality.

ps i freaked out when she said she would give that dbag a dragon lol. i knew something had to up though. i will say her knowing the language was kinda obvious to me. but still bad ****
  13. Meta Flare New Player

[IMG]

spidey hates "that guy"
  14. Femto Well-Known Player

This is the only show I've been hooked on since Chuck and Fringe went of the air , last night's episode was pretty good , it really reflected who the real conspirator behind the main events of the story is , episode 4 was just EPIC!!!
  15. BlueVariable Committed Player

There are so many shows to get through. My wife and I have to pick one at a time and get through them all or up to current before moving onto the next. We finished Teen Wolf and are watching Hemlock Grove right now (Werewolf kick I guess). Eventually we are planning on getting to KoT, but not before she's taken me through Buffy the Vampire Slayer since I never watched it really, she was a big fan. After that she promised that I could show her Sherlock, and then hopefully we begin with KoT. Of course all that is dependant on The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad seasons.
  16. Meta Flare New Player

dang that is alot of shows. the only shows that are currently on i watch are.

arrow, thrones, SVU, defiance, and revolution.

but when lost girls season 3 is over im going to binge watch it. pretty soon trueblood is coming back on. plus i wanna watch hemlock as well. then i got my anime that i watch. so i guess i have a lot too.
  17. BlueVariable Committed Player

They just overload us with many good shows these days.