Tanks vs Trolls(unfair)

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Dopest, Apr 28, 2013.

1. phen0mena Committed Player

The reason for this is much simpler;

As a healer, I spec heals, gear heals, etc.
    Switching to DPS is not really an option. Not because I don't fear your debuff, it's devastating. It's more, I don't have a spec, loadout, gear, etc as DPS. I'd be better to stay in my role and see if I can luck out a win.

That is a 100% truth statement. Has nothing to do with the RPS.
    Also, the rest of your post was spot on.
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

So you're saying the sun would be in his eyes. lol
    • Like x 1
  3. joey2225 New Player

Exactly
    • Like x 1
  4. Nobody New Player

I can beat healers, even if they're better geared, it just takes FOREVER!!! Tanks, on the other hand, can beat me in a third of the time. That's where the imbalance comes in.
  5. Blight KOBRA Commander

So what's new?
  6. Dopest Active Player

Ok, if I lost the match to that ice player in DPS role then I wouldn't be complaining about this now would I? The fact is kiddo, they swapped from DPS to TANK after losing 2-0 in less than 2 mins both rounds and come back and win a easy 2-3 without even going under half health? Is that suppose to be fair now or something mr tanky tank?
    • Like x 1
  7. Dopest Active Player

Nothing's new tanks just OP and none of these developers are doing anything
    • Like x 2
  8. Blight KOBRA Commander

Well . . . yeah, that's pretty much accurate. And since fire and ice got revamped now there's more fire and ice tanks in pvp than ever before. It's like rolling in as anything else is pretty much a death sentence when it comes to pvp these days.
  9. Heavens Sword Dedicated Player

what scares me is the healer update, if they make them even stronger im done with pvp.

Controllers need some sort of attack buff involving dominance, 50%dom+might, 25%dom+prec.
    • Like x 2
  10. master shunglao New Player

;)
    not all tanks but yes im a hero. and I once was a tank and beat a lot of so called good tanks . but my point is some tanks are tanks just to hide skill and some tank are tanks for the team. hey I respect tanks for team role . but had certain tanks go dps and boi they will lose to 80% of the people they was beasting .
  11. Orbit Eclipse New Player

Most people that switch to tank role want 1 thing and that's GOD mode and the people disagreeing saying tanks aren't ovp are tanks themselves.
    • Like x 1
  12. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Yes. Yes it is fair.
    • Like x 1
  13. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Well that is because tanking isnt dpsing. Just like healing isnt. You have to fight differently. So a tank just "going" dps may not know how to fight as one.
    • Like x 1
  14. master shunglao New Player

but I respect
  15. master shunglao New Player

truly not saying tanks should go dps with tank gear . I had both of me and tank buy dps $ armor starter set.
  16. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Neither am I. I'm saying play style with powers work differently in the different roles. So someone that plays as a tank with their powers may not know the best rotation in dps stance.
    • Like x 2
  17. master shunglao New Player

agree
    • Like x 1
  18. Mad9 New Player

lol, must be a noob t4 troll you beat. You have an advantage as a tank against a troll and that is not an absolute advantage. I'd destroy any lower geared tank and any lesser skilled t4 tank.
  19. Dopest Active Player

Fair how so? When was the last time you defeated a geared Ice Tank and go play a troll power and see how it feels to go up against a healer and a tank and I'm pretty sure you'd reconsider this "Fair statement"
  20. Dopest Active Player

A noob troll? Good one, post a video here if you beating a ice tank 1 on 1 good sir, please back up your words with proof :p FYI, you read this wrong. I'm Mental(Troll power) Good lord, read before you post :eek: