THE most annoying thing i hate

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by master shunglao, Apr 29, 2013.

1. master shunglao New Player

When players Troll a league or a individual . To try making a name for themselves . if I have a problem with a player person . doesn't mean I go after they league. getting sick of these players that are not even relevant make names for themselves trolling great league or players. just stop with the posting of the videos Going at , Soldiers of light , One pieced , replacements , or individual, like TheReplacement etc... its getting old posting videos ganking a player by himself ,or a player solo q'ing and losing in a pug group then title it SOL, OP gets beasted its really getting old .
    My advice make a video of you and your team showing y'all skill use your name and start from ground up. then you have your own platform to stand on.
    • Like x 2
  2. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. master shunglao New Player

4. Pew New Player

I kinda agree with this.
    At least on EUPS3 PvP consists mostly of trolling and trashtalk nowadays. It used to be friendly matchups and when one team got overpowered by another they used to exchange players and play around with setups until you had a nice 50/50 fight. Youtube was only for quality tough matches that were tough for both sides involved.
    Nowadays it feels like a bunch of low self esteem kids hating on each other.
    Can only play internal league vs league or select reputable teams atm to have some fun in PvP or its just endless whining and abuse...
    • Like x 1
  5. uXix Committed Player

Love the video in your sig.
    • Like x 1
  6. master shunglao New Player

thanks
  7. master shunglao New Player

totally agree its getting very old