Earth 3: DC Comics Concept - Thousand Pounds

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Whizzkid, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

I don't know if any of you guys are familiar with the Thousand Pounds filming company but they produce some of the best fan made, high quality videos I've ever seen with a minimal budget. Naruto, Street Fighter, the DC universe and their own web-series coming soon Clandestine.

Anyhoo, they just uploaded their take on the comic "Elseworld"'s concept revolving around Green Arrow. I thought I'd share it here with you guys. Enjoy ^_^

• Like x 2
  2. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Not bad..........
  3. risen New Player

Not bad at all but I really dislike green arrow mostly because in a world of cosmic level heroes and villains he's useless.
  4. Lwee New Player

He fights for the little guy...
    You're missing the point.
    • Like x 2
  5. risen New Player

See this is why I like green Lantern. Theyre regular people who dont actually have any powers of their own. Theyre stilr very much vulnerable but yield the most powerful weapon in the universe. Not a few gadgets or arrows. But thats just my opinion dont take it to heart I'm not giving any hate to GA he's cool in his own right
  6. Lwee New Player

Totally agree but they have the most powerful weapon in the universe (so they say). As much as I'm a Superman fanboy 'till I die I love those non-powered heroes, ''super heroes''.... Characters with struggles you can ''sort of'' relate to, fighting crime that we witness, are part of (lol, not me of course) or are victims of... Asteroids, alien invasions, god-like villains...that's all good and there's people for that... but it's so far removed from what we deal with in real life....

Green Arrow has a special place in my heart because he feels more organic, he's that guy that fights for stuff the big leaguers can't possibly notice from thier ivory tower.
  7. LL New Player

That is an owl right? What kind? :)
  8. Lwee New Player

lol people sure love my sigs lol
    well it's a purely random gif but my guess is a Eurasian pigmy owl.
    My family owns ''cri-cris'' (small blue headed falcons from the carribeans, don't know exact english name) for hunting and pest control, wish I could find a cool pic to share (or take a few pics when I go to the estate):D
  9. LL New Player

I'm sorry if u have to answer that a lot...I find owls fascinating...:). And it's just an odd sig...:)
  10. Statman New Player

Wow... I watched the Green Arrow one earlier, it was pretty cool... but then I looked up the Naruto one on youtube...

WOW!! It was simply amazing!! I like the addition of the sake and what follows...!
  11. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Told you those guys are pretty awesome at what they do :D
    [IMG]
  12. BlueVariable Committed Player

It is excellent work for the budget they are working with. I do like the show Arrow as much as I've seen it, but this guy actually looks like the Green Arrow in the comics.
    • Like x 1
  13. TrueMarvel New Player

I know these guys! spent a couple hours watching their stuff. The narutro vid is still on my fav list. Saw them before the forum merge.
    • Like x 1
  14. TrueMarvel New Player

I still don't get how they do it. Their punches look very real indeed. Yet they are never seriously hurt by it... or are they?:eek: