Why don't ppl learn to read?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by THE BATWING, Apr 23, 2013.

1. THE BATWING Dedicated Player

Lol this made me laugh ....... Errrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:
    • Like x 1
  2. compasionate grenade Committed Player

Nope...u might want to research reading vs comprehension
  3. Captain Just New Player

Dude, you can't read something without having a minimal amount of comprehension involved.

Being able to read implies that you have the ability to comprehend the words in front of you...that is what reading is.

Sure, you can read something and not comprehend it's base message. but that is not what you were saying and that is not what i initially responded to.
  4. compasionate grenade Committed Player

Appollogy accepted, carry on
    • Like x 1
  5. Eternity's_Girl Committed Player

Ok it's someone else's turn to deal with them I need a break for like a year at least.
  6. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Blame it on the public school system, never did I realize the crisis this country faces until I started playing this game.
    • Like x 1
  7. Noxx New Player

Appollogy, lol.

I ffully aggrree.
    • Like x 2
  8. addictednoob New Player

Seriously how does it injure YOU if someone asks a question that may have already been answered? I have seen times when I would look and look and look for the answer to a question, but could not find it. What makes you so perfect that you feel the need to put other people down over something so inconsequential? Yes, reading is important, but a decent personality is even more important. Why don't you try to find one?