Sorcery Healing Load out.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Dark Relief, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Anierna Well-Known Player

Bad Whizz! Using Watcher without SO... How dare you do something so noobish! :mad:

You've read my post about the Watcher's special attacks/heals in that previous thread, and I've also copied it here, so you should know you're shooting yourself in the foot (or your Watcher in the eyeball) by not using SO :cool:
  2. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

I can't run SO with the way that I'm currently Dual-specced. I have ran it with previous dual-specs but with my particular DPS loadout the way it is, I have no room for SO anymore :(. So IoR/Soul Well will have to do for now.
  3. emperorf New Player

hes saying do healers need boon of souls
  4. Dark Relief New Player

Oh, well you don't have to but it a great way to save someone who is on 40%-less health bar from being knock out. In my case I use it when someone about to be K.O I cast boon of souls from sorc, and since boon of souls will encircle you and up to 3 more players with the lowest health, so basically you relief them (hehe ;) ) from damage for a lil bit of time and heal that player to ful health bar. :D
  5. cadaverhead Well-Known Player

I always found boon of souls to be somewhat overrated and not necessary.

Rejuvenate, Soul Well, Circle of Protection, Transcendence, Weapon of Destiny, and Shared Fate.

For pvp just change out Soul Well for Watcher.
  6. emperorf New Player

I wuld just say use boon for boss fights.
    Why do u use WOD as healer on pve
  7. Dark Relief New Player

Hmm I think cadaverhead was talking from pvp point of view I think I am not sure because I am also asking why would you use WoD on PvE unless you are dual-spec. To be honest I find boon of souls more useful in alerts than raids but it can still help in raid nonetheless.
  8. cadaverhead Well-Known Player

Because it's more fun most of all, but it also does put bad karma and bad karma does heal, even if it's not a whole lot it still adds up. You could take it off and put in watcher or boon, but like I already said; it's just more fun imo; that's the whole point of playing the game.
  9. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

This is my loadout:
    -PVE
    Circle of Protection, Rejuvenate, Boon of Souls, Soul Well, Watcher, Arbiter of Detiny

*For Arbiter of Destiny I have Circle of Protection, Shared Fate, Karmic Backlash, Vengence, Rejuvenate, Incovation of Renewel. What is do is lay down the circle then rotate Shared Fate, Karmic, and Vengence in that order pressing Triangle, Circle, X over and over.

**I sometimes replace watcher with Weapon of Destiny and/or Shared Fate then change back again.

-PVP
    I'm experimenting alot since I just got into PVP but I replace Arbiter with Transcendence, Soul Well with either Memorizing Lasso or Shared Fate, and currently working on Boon of Souls.
  10. Dark Relief New Player

I just hope that in the revamp for sorcery they put more useful powers in both trees :p I think bad karma should last a lil longer on enemies because its really power consuming casting a power that produces bad karma. Well specially for healer role since it heal really low compare to other healing powers in the tree. Just my opinion, in DPS bad karma seem fine tho.