The Ability to Make a Co-Leader in Groups/Raids

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TrueMarvel, Feb 19, 2013.

1. TrueMarvel New Player

I think I'd be easier to shout for groups if the leader of the raid/group had the option to set a Co-leader. This way a group could be in multiple phases while shouting. overall making group/raid faster and easier. Its an option that the leader of the raids/group doesn't have to use but will still be avaliable to him. The feature will be completely optional. Co-Leader will be granted the power to invite only. The Group Leader will still retain all rights such as que'ing up, inviting, and kicking, etc

Potential Benefits
    • Allows a group/raid to shout across mutiple phases.
    • Allows the group to recruit faster and easier.
    • Will lessen the amount of times where the lead must give the lead to someone else... than the other guy has to take the time to put the group back in raid form
    • Simply more flexabilty when it comes to making a group
    • In times where the group leader freezes, this will make the transition much smoother
    • Would be alot less annoying than using the LFG chat
    Thumb up if you agree
    • Like x 2
  2. BrooklynHounder New Player

LFG is shared across all zones.
  3. TrueMarvel New Player

and Its annoying as hell.
  4. Kroye Loyal Player

It sure couldn't hurt anything that I can see, but I think we've done just fine up to this point without. That said, thumbs up.
  5. PKMN12 New Player

doesn't LFG go across both phases, I remember seeing several people say they were in the pvp phase while i was in the pve phase. Other than that, it sounds useful, but it seems as if it would be hard/annoying to implement, correct me if i am wrong though.

edit: do agree on LFG being annoying though, but shout honestly was not much better both are full of trolls and whiners
  6. Rellik_de_Nubs New Player

ya if we didnt have LFG it would be a good idea,

branching the Co-Leader idea in a different direction, it could help when the leader freezes, lead would pass to the co-leader
  7. HeavenSent New Player

for once marvel,

i agree with you