Vit Problems...

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Gunny, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Neptune New Player

Dude did u know other electric clipping beside clip electrocute+wired , electrogen+wired, spark+jump.. If there is other clipping can u make a list. Ty.
  2. Anierna Well-Known Player

lol. I was just giving the top-damaging rotation with Elec to prove my point that Elec, Gadgets, and HL DPS each use around 300 power per sec at their full potential, and even with t5 gear, trollers will not be able to sustain pumping out power for an extended period of time to 4 DPS clipping to that extent. I wasn't trying to write a guide on how to DPS with Elec. But since you asked...

I already gave my loadout and rotation there. You basically clip WD and Attract before every other power, when possible, and keep them both on CD. Spin Chop and Spark > jump clipping are your staples, since Wired, Genesis, and Electrocute are usually on CD. I chose 22 secs for that rotation because that's the exact CD time for Genesis - and clipping Genesis with Wired, then doing a single Spin Chop clip before Electrocute will Electrify the target for the double-tick from Electrocute. Try it on a sparring target - but make sure you've got a troller or 2 on hand, since you'll run out of power in the first 2 or 3 secs.

If I can find a troller crazy enough to power me for 22 secs, I'll make a vid, if you like.
  3. Neptune New Player

if i add power tank tactical mod on chest(+800 power), would it be a bit easier with the rotation?
  4. Anierna Well-Known Player

No. For PvE, DPS should always use Core Strength.
  5. Neptune New Player

Ok. Note that
  6. DamageControl Committed Player

I agree with the essentials of what you're saying, with one amendment. People are already using power the second they get it. I'd be hard put to find a dps who says, hey, this part isn't that dangerous, so I think I'll conserve power.