share banks why not opend up yet?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by krullock, Feb 18, 2013.

1. krullock New Player

this one thang would fix all alters problems.the more shared space the less loggin to empty share bank. it mite help server load. 2 years and still only 9 slots 2 why?
    • Like x 2
  2. Death Throe New Player

First:

[IMG]

Second:

I agree the share bank slots are too few and there should be an option to get more via the marketplace.

Finally:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. krullock New Player

Just would like to know what the hold up is. it be nice to know why? Love the game all I play right now.just like information on what going on that's all.
  4. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

why have moe share bank space? you can just mail some stuff to your other toons. the only reason i use for share bank is the rings and stuff i get from prom boxes, other than stuff liek that you can jsut mail it to your other toons
  5. dbtenken New Player

Umm... just email your alts stuff. Why even use the shared bank?
    • Like x 1
  6. Rickajamesbeeoch New Player

I would also like to see more shared bank slots and also the cap removed for inventory and bank slots, currently maxed out on what I can buy and still need more
  7. SoylentBob New Player

If you're running a Free account, you can't trade and, therefore, can't mail items.
    Of course, you don't really have the Inventory Slots to take advantage of more Shared Bank.
  8. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

heres a problem solver buy legendary or go premium. its not that much if you think about it.
  9. Owl Devoted Player

I would like to be able to purchase additional Shared Bank slots.
    • Like x 1
  10. Herx Active Player

I don't think you can email Account Bound items, like Promethium rings and necklaces, auras, etc. The shared bank is the only way you can transfer Account Bound items from one toon to another.

Also, I'd like to be able to keep my Catalysts in the shared bank, so I'd be able to store them all in one place, but any of my toons would be able to grab one when it needs to make a utility belt consumable, since consumables from plans are not tradable, not even via the shared bank; the toon that makes it is the only toon that can use it. So each toon must make it's own consumables. But the Catalysts *are* tradable, and since they cost MoT, I may only have one toon that can buy Catalysts at any given time.

If I had a lot more shared bank slots, I could fill them with Remix Colers so any of my toons could grab a stack when needed, instead of constantly mailing them from my one toon that has the plan.
  11. SoylentBob New Player

Right, you cannot mail Account Bound. You shouldn't have that much Account Bound stuff, though.
    You can mail Remix. Make a huge stack, and mail them to your Alts. They don't have to claim them immediately. There are mailboxes in every safehouse, but the Bank is only in the HQ (unless you have the Amenity or a Bank Bot).
  12. tukuan Devoted Player

I generally do but there are situations where I don't know which of my alts specifically I want to give something to, so I use shared as a common location to check.

An example might be soders, where I just want to make a bunch of remixes and leave them in the shared bank for whoever needs them. Likewise I maintain the plans for my 3 mains in a spreadsheet but its too much work for the others so it's easier to just leave plans in shared and check when I log if a given character needs them or not.
  13. dbtenken New Player

Yeah, for the most part I'm only moving R&D stuff back and forth so the mailbox is a lot easier.

Btw, I love your sig :)
  14. Owl Devoted Player

The mail has been flakey on the US PS3 server since Home Turf was released. I have lost items using the mail. Using the mail to transfer items is not very reliable during peak hours.
  15. Death Throe New Player

Not to derail this very important thread but I've been wanting to compliment that sig also. I always think, "I stand my ground against bullets but dodge when a gun is thrown at me."
  16. Dia New Player

This would be a nice compromise for all involved. Use it if you want, and the devs get paid.
  17. krullock New Player

Thanks keep it coming. It seems like a easy thang to Chang .we need it badly all the collection and base items to move around.
  18. Death Throe New Player

How can they refuse such a compelling argument?!
  19. BigBadRon Well-Known Player

I use the shared bank to store exobytes. Characters drop them in every time they're passing through the WT, and I know where to find a stack if I need to mod something for any character. Would certainly like more space though - would even like it enough to pay for it. :)

Or it would be nice to get a shared league bank when the league base DLC comes out.
  20. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

why should we have to email stuff to ourselves? thats just stupid. just give us an appropriate amount of shared bank space. that or increase it when i buy bank or inventory expansions. why not? the staff of this game don't see you as more honorable for defending their short comings. this is a short coming and should have been corrected long ago.