So this is what CN replaces Young Justice with ......

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by GeoShock, Apr 11, 2013.

1. GeoShock New Player

this is just sooooo wrong...........

even the voice actors from previous TeenTitans series won't make it good ........

but that's just my opinion
    • Like x 1
  2. Meta Flare New Player

i know this is one of the worst decisions anyone has ever made ever.

are you saying they dont have the same voice actors?
  3. Black House New Player

worst sneek peak EVER!
  4. Deathmark New Player

The former Teen Titans show was already horrible enough as it was. I really hate these kids appealing dumbed down shows. I read teen titans in the 80's and it wasn't dumbed down and yet it appealed to me fine (despite the fact i wasn't even a teen...) But i guess that was always the tone cartoons took.
  5. Katsuona New Player

I loved Teen Titans. Hell, I still haven't even grown out of it, but that's my thing. On the other hand, I also loved Young Justice. It made my Saturdays fun again.

And now this. Not only have they cancelled a good show, but they took what used to be a good show and turned it into the Tot's Corner. The way I see it, they could have done one of two things that would've worked out well:

1) Continue Young Justice, because you know it's one of the most acclaimed shows on CN.

2) Restart and continue the story of Teen Titans, perhaps even skipping ahead a few years to show how things have changed since the series officially ended (and in the process, giving it at least a slightly more mature tone for the older audience)

Or they could have done both. But what they're doing now... that's just criminal. As if that's not enough, the cancellation of Young Justice is supposed to be based on.... toy sales? Ah but I'm just ranting now. I'll shut up before I bore everyone with a wall of text.
  6. GeoShock New Player

The voic actors will be the same. I just think it won't help it anyway.

Hell, I showed this trailer to my nephew (6 years old) who used to watch YoungJustice with me, after seeing it he said one thing: 'it's lame'.
    • Like x 1
  7. Milliardo New Player

Looks like a kiddie show. I also wish they could have the old Teen Titans show back.
  8. Statman New Player

WB seriously doesn't know what the hell it's doing...
    • Like x 1
  9. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Considering the age audience and time slot its probably a good move. Young Justice while good, was more mature and aimed at a smaller crowd. Its on Cartoon Network, early morning, with kids shows. Competition like other silly kids shows like Nick's Spongebob. Young Justice was good, but probably didn't get as many kids views. Things like Spongebob, Pokemon, and Power Rangers aren't ever hurting for views and have been on TV for years.

That or they want to try this show as a test with the New Batman cartoon. They had Young Justice and Green Lantern, and are now switching to Batman and Teen Titans. Plus they left Green Lantern and Young Justice with open endings, so theres a chance they could get picked back up. Hopefully they won't pick it back up in the way Teen Titans got picked up or you'll be seeing a comical, chibi, Young Justice, I don't think that would be a good idea either lol.
  10. Azreaus Committed Player

They cancelled Young Justice for this dren?? Really?

[IMG]
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Looks very cheap.

Odds are it will cost almost nothing to produce.

So unless the rating are in the gutters... the cost vs the ratings ratio should make the broadcasters producers happy.
  12. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Wow I thought the first Teen titans was bad.........wow
    But I'm not a 4 year old and this looks like what they are aiming for.
    Why did they move Young Justice to mornings, didn't it used to come on at 7 or 8 pm?
  13. Faust74 Loyal Player

I don't care what y'all say, I really like the old Teen Titans. It was the first time I actually like Robin and l also liked Raven's Gloomy Attitude. Even the guys from the Hive Academy were just as cool. Hated seeing Jinx go good guy, Mammoth reminded me of a young Sabertooth. Slade was a badass!

But, this new version doesn't look too appealing.
  14. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

They replayed it more than once at times. That's probably what you saw. I'm pretty sure the main spot was the Saturday morning block the whole time. Ratings wasn't the issue. I'm just gonna go sulk in the corner..... Nobody worry about me...... I'm fine......i can be strong about this......I think......
  15. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

The old Teen Titans show was great...this is just trash and why is the Cartoon Network turning 90% of their cartoons into generic bootleg garbage? I remember the day of Dragonball Z, Yu Yu Hakusho, Justice League Unlimited. This is a new low Cartoon Network, even for you. Bring back Toonami!!!! Mainstream Toonami, not that after midnight stuff. Some of us have to get up for work the next day. Young Justice was awesome and I am going to miss it as it had potential and could have ran for 3-5 more seasons. Looks like I am going to download the old episodes of Justice League, Unlimited,Teen Titans and Young Justice if I want to see REAL DC Anime.

I blame the slowness of the youth of today that caused this water down trash.
  16. Meta Flare New Player

kids know best.

i cant believe they are doing this.

if they wanted a new batman and a dc short into a show then they should have made that japanese batman into a show cuz it was cool as hell. and since YJ and GL just ended there season this could fill the void until it came back, or it could have taken star wars spot since it is over. but nooooo they had to cancel a great show like YJ.

they are making a YJ game like marvel ultimate alliance.
  17. MentalBuddha Well-Known Player

omg are you serious? why CN why? I hate when they do this to cartoons that can be great! this looks terrible IMO.
  18. Elijah Ford New Player

they need to not change young justice what the heck this is a little funny but not as good as YJ
  19. Rumour Committed Player

The Power Puff Girl animation for TTG, is puktastic!
    • Like x 1
  20. JayJay2515 New Player

Am I the only one who's eyes feel weird from that animation?