New T5

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Link99xz, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Kristyana New Player

Wanting a challenge and more difficult content does not make you elitist.

Wanting a challenge and more difficult content that only you and players on your level can experience does.
    • Like x 2
  2. noobguy New Player

if you have the time you can hit a 100 sp in 3days but alot of people have a life outside dc
  3. noobguy New Player

and theirs not much left to do with your sp after you hit 113 i have 148sp now and the only thing it helps me is its quicker to change me role
  4. Breedin Bull New Player

Thankfully, the devs love selling replay badges more than they love stroking your egos. T5 will be hard for all of 5 minutes until someone figures out the trick to finish the raid like the spears for gates or the egg ritual in prime.
  5. Gunny New Player

Perfect statement.

It is not elitist if everyone has access to the content. No matter how hard the challenge is. Why? You have just the same odds of finishing it as I would, OR you have some improvement to do yet....or better still, maybe "I" have some to do.

Im not for the OP's idea on T5 precisely because locks on content would do just that. I want them to be able to go into the instance to attempt it. However, I want to be able to go into an instance myself and have a massive challenge to overcome.

And no. Its horrible to think that I can experience a challenge by intentionally handicapping myself to make current instances harder. Why? Because I am still in full control of the situation. The idea is to be grasping at everything you can possibly reach in order to pass the instance, not simply limiting yourself. There is a huge difference.
  6. Asura Maximum New Player

The Devs Made it easier for players to get to T4 By Only doing 2 Raids. FOS1 And FOS3 to get the 2000Marks so u can buy your whole T2 set and then You Replay Badge the SafeHouse DUO until you reach just about 70. Then you EXOBIT farm and then you are into gates with no T3 gear. <- those are the type of players that arent good in a sense.

Yea there first Toon did all the work but Your ALT should to. SP isnt to important the way others are making it seem. But its more of a Benchmark for players to judge on. Im Cr85 With 41SP just mean you did nothing and rushed your way to the top. SP's Come over time Naturally and dont evn have to really Grind. I only start grinding my SP to 94 now when i got up to bout 73 which is like a Stalemate. Bebuc if you wanna to get any higher you need to start doing PVP
  7. Laff Riot New Player

Since your idea is bad and we know the devs will not implement it, how about you go play WoW?
  8. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

No, no and no. Also, why do you care what other people are doing as far as tier gear goes? And SP requirements to get gear.

This gets the Star Trek Quintuple Face Palm.
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
  9. Syrie New Player

I grow tired of people demanding other people to get these vast amount of skill points. Some people just dont have the time to grind to 150 skill points and the adverge player can easily get 60 to 70 skill points with out even trying. Also the number of skill points you should have depends on your role but honestly once you get 85 skill points or so you don't really NEED any more, sure having more skillpoints is nice and everything but you don't NEED 100. Besides I've met healers with 120 skills points or so and was still out healing them when I only had 60 skill points. I have 80 skill points now since I started pvping and going back to grab some easy feats but seriously guys skill points aren't everything. The skill on how to use and combo your powers is what matters. As for keeping noobs out of T5 gear a CR requirement should be enough. Make it so you have to be at least CR 84 or so to even by a piece of T5 but you cant limit gear by skill points, some people just dont have the time to skill point, bit, and CR grind that is a lot to ask for in our general player population.
  10. Binary Zero Active Player

People just want to have the best possible odds for their raids, so they come up with these demands. Let them have it, I say.
    It's better than beating yourself up here. After all, you can make your own raids, with your own requirements.