Cape Carmine Lighthouse Bane Fight

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ZeroAccess, Mar 4, 2013.

1. ZeroAccess New Player

While fighting Bane he destroyed all 4 pillars. He was down to 5 percent health or less when he bugged out in which he kept saying his phrase "You think you can beat me" and the ceiling was continuously falling. The damage from the ceiling wasn't enough to cause us to die so we had to take turns exiting the game and coming back so that the boss would reset. During this time Bane was not attacking us either he was doing some odd movements but I believe the movements had to do with the ceiling coming down. Once the boss was reset we were able to burn him down before he knocked down 3 pillars therefore eliminating the chance for it to bug out again.

If this is a known issue I apologize I didn't see anything on the forums.
    • Like x 4
  2. Ouroboros10 New Player

This. I cannot finish the fight or exit without purposely dying (from the falling debris) or shutting down the client. Please fix.
  3. ZeroAccess New Player

Yea so far both times I've gone in here we've had to take turns logging out and force restarting the fight.
  4. Charged Chaos New Player

This is still an issue. I was in this duo with a league mate last night and the same thing happened to us. We got frustrated and logged out. I wish my brain had been functioning enough to do as the above posters did and alternate logging out :( . I will remember this, hopeful it will not be needed.
  5. Layne New Player

Stiiiiill an Issue. I can't get past the guest. Its saddening.