2x DROP RATE nth?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ryll, Mar 20, 2024.

1. Ryll Committed Player

Could be this week
    • Like x 1
  2. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Nope. It's next week. You posted and ruined it for us all, now it's pushed back a week
    • Like x 3
  3. Ryll Committed Player

actually, I am on EU server now...and it seems like its 2x DROP RATE nth metal. People agreeing in LFG chat too.
    • Like x 3
  4. Grip Committed Player

Great share :) thx

I, for one, would like it to be both :D No need for anyone to be wrong here *rubs hands together*
    • Like x 1
  5. Cypharr Committed Player

It is it not active, checked with an artifact seconds ago sad turnout supposedly. Don't fret togetherness brings our hoisted colors that this may be it finally the birth of a newborn elephant . At this point devs can do nothing but gives us want we want at the point of no return i.e to say it's too late to change the schedule bonus week they have planned for all to come enjoy for the 7 days.
    • Like x 1
  6. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

I was messing lol, it's the running joke when someone asks for 2x artifact something that the Devs push it back a week
    • Like x 3
  7. Grip Committed Player

How did checking with an art let you know if nth was dropping double? Miscommunication?
    • Like x 1
  8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

So it’s double Nth metal drop rate on EU right now?
  9. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

It's cyhparrr. He don't read, he just speaks gibberish! Lol
    • Like x 8
  10. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

11. Grip Committed Player

lol Say how you really feel about it :p East coast US guy was just hoping for a clear word before sleep then the waters got muddied... so to speak
  12. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

So glad the new team demonstrated their efficiency and care for the community by actually announcing the bonus week in the forums. :mad: Oh, no... wait...
    • Like x 4
  13. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

New community manager where? *Searches under a nearby rock*
    • Like x 4
  14. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

if you do find it..could you..unplug it, wait a few, and plug it back in? not working in its current state
    • Like x 3
  15. TheeOwlsTalon Level 30

Can I get 2x nth benefits if I’m a Little Bohemia dweller?
  16. Rorrigam Active Player

Can I get the 2x drop benefits for login in the forums instead of in the game? There’s more to do here than over there.
    • Like x 5
  17. TheeOwlsTalon Level 30

I shall grant you a thumbs up as I agree with you #GiveUsTheGizmoBodyType
  18. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Really, at this point ANY information about ANYTHING related to the game would be welcome, instead of the ongoing radio silence. Is there even anybody in the office?
    • Like x 5
  19. iLazy Well-Known Player

If anyone's in the office, it's probably the cleaning staff or something along those lines.
    • Like x 2
  20. Cypharr Committed Player

Wasn't checking for drop rate the initial post implied or at least was my understanding it was x2 nth week. Was looking for confirmation there apparently where there isn't one. Don't mind the misconception hope this clarifies.
    • Like x 1