what if a DLC "lex luthor president"?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sollace, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Sollace Well-Known Player

Could we hope for a narrative frame along these lines, on several DLCs?

The first DLC would consist of having lex luthor as a presidential candidate, then a second DLC lex luthor become president, and a 3rd DLC, which compels Superman to kill lex luthor, to prevent a machiavellian plan from Lex Luthor, and then have Superman as president, in another DLC?

I'd really like to see this style of narrative come up in DCUO.

[IMG]

Besides, it would be really nice to have the white house in DCUO.
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

Sooo...Justice Lords DLC? (It's possible since they continued it in the comics aswell....RIP Flash though)
    • Like x 3
  3. Alushaun Well-Known Player

While I know this is an actual topic/storyline in the comics. It's a little too close to home/reality right now in America and a future we may see for me to jump on board.

Putting my countries political issues aside, I'd love to see this in-game and all the really cool scenarios it could create. Some not requiring solutions with violence.
    • Like x 3
  4. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Im on board with this.
  5. Grip Committed Player

Soo, asking for a friend, if President-elect Luthor is one's mentor, does said character get a Cabinet seat and free chromas?
    • Like x 2
  6. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

You might get to be ambassador to Khandaq!
    • Like x 2
  7. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Maybe even Ruler Of Australia.
    • Like x 3
  8. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Yep, yep! But Vegemite is an acquired taste, maybe Grip could try a Vegemite beef pie for starters?
    • Like x 3
  9. Alushaun Well-Known Player

100% some of us are getting sent to Gorilla Island with Grodd and no option to dispute.
    • Like x 5
  10. Sollace Well-Known Player

I understand your point of view, but here above all it's a game and a game with a lore that has plenty of interesting stuff has exploited and to have in DCUO.

Here the idea would be to bring the city with a Lex Luthor candidate for president and with a city decorated in an electoral atmosphere, lex luthor banners, everywhere in the city and all kinds of other advertising accessory in the city of this DLC and why not finally could bring the American flag in the game that would (I think) quite logical to the atmosphere of this DLC, item that I believe is quite expected by the community.

Personally, I expect a lot to see this frame coming into DCUO and this style of visual atmosphere that it can bring to one city of the game, or several cities, depending on how the frame can unfold on several DLCs.
    • Like x 1
  11. Alushaun Well-Known Player

No I know and you're absolutely right.
  12. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Ooh, dibs on Secretary of Education!
    • Like x 2
  13. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I'm going to get re-educated!
    • Like x 3
  14. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

[IMG]

I heard this guy is thinking about running against Luthor. He says he has prior leadership experience.
    • Like x 3
  15. Grip Committed Player

I've added researching this potential DCUO trilogy to my to-do list; thanks everyone. So far, I've seen a JLU two-parter that shows Lex in the Oval for a very short time and an even more brief Smallville alternate future snippet there. The cover art and pitch in the op indicate there's a pretty deep storyline, right?
    • Like x 2
  16. Alushaun Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  17. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

It says here he has... wait, this can't be right... over 1200 years of leadership experience? o_O

:p
    • Like x 1
  18. Dene Devoted Player

Please leave us poor Aussies alone lol
    • Like x 2
  19. Hraesvelg Always Right

I will oversee your land with a very soft touch, assuming you do everything I ask. It's really a win-win for everyone.
    • Like x 2
  20. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

This would work well in a Bizarro World DLC. Wink wink nudge nudge.